What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

3 hours ago, Stave_1974 said:

Made the bed up in the Motorhome.

Memory foam topper + fluffy topper on mattress.

Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep 😋

20220614_123029.jpg

20220614_125544.jpg

This is the exact same set up of toppers we have in our van with a rock n roll bed. It is SO comfortable. Like princess and the pea without the legume. You will sleep like a prince.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

This is the exact same set up of toppers we have in our van with a rock n roll bed. It is SO comfortable. Like princess and the pea without the legume. You will sleep like a prince.

I salvaged the memory foam layer from our bedroom matress when we changed it - makes the RnR bed extra cosy

• Like 1

On my way to my dance class I realised I didn't have any cash so I swung by the cashpoint and while I was there I got enough out to take to Glasto.  I fully intend to put it in the lockup and expect to bring it home with me but would like to have some just in case.

2 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Yeah, it is comfy... you need your creature comforts now and again, especially after a long slog around the farm

10 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

On my way to my dance class I realised I didn't have any cash so I swung by the cashpoint and while I was there I got enough out to take to Glasto.  I fully intend to put it in the lockup and expect to bring it home with me but would like to have some just in case.

Out of interest what things are still needing cash apart from buying from other punters? greenfields 

13 minutes ago, Earth_pig said:

Out of interest what things are still needing cash apart from buying from other punters? greenfields 

Well first off I have to pay a very nice man who has bought and is taking my beer in for me (I'm going my coach) and just a bit of contingency in case my card stops working (I know it probably won't but just a bit of a cushion).  And maybe just in case I find something in the market that I can't live without and their card reader isn't working.

Yeah, I probably overthink things....

Spent last night watching YouTube footage and planning my clashes! Succeeded in adding one by discovering Confidence Man, now have added them to my Crowded House/ First Aid Kit clash 😩

Another one here trying to sort out my Clashfinder.  It's exciting stuff but how tough is it sorting out where you need to be! Experience tells me that there will be a lot of factors on the day that will determine that outcome.

If you know what I mean. 

6 minutes ago, The Dawg said:

Another one here trying to sort out my Clashfinder.  It's exciting stuff but how tough is it sorting out where you need to be! Experience tells me that there will be a lot of factors on the day that will determine that outcome.

If you know what I mean. 

Yup, weather, distances, mood of the moment. 

• Upvote 1