What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

Bought the last item on the list (cause it would get drunk), cider!! Collected my emergency Wellies from Decathlon, which will obviously stay in the car all weekend. Aired out the sleeping bag!

55 minutes ago, plot2pot said:

Had my haircut. Bored my barber senseless talking about Glastonbury for half an hour! 😂

My old hairdresser goes. So it's what we talked about every single time 😂

What have you done to get ready...?  Panicked.

Realised I have no Lenor bottle and not enough time to buy and use one.
Can't fine my power bank.
No sleeping bag.
No camping chair for campsite
And my hiking boots aren't where I thought I left them.

Still plenty of time to go isn't there. My lists seem to be getting longer and longer.

1 minute ago, D-Low said:

My old hairdresser goes. So it's what we talked about every single time 😂

That special moment when you find out the person you're talking to is just as obsessed with Glastonbury as you are! We should all wear a badge or something.

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Mine will have 3 hours of Glastonbury talk 😂

"Is that short enough?"

"No, can you take a bit more off...did I tell you about the time Jeremy Corbyn was there and we all walked around singing Ooooh, Jeremy Corbyn for the rest of the weekend?...."

Tried on some clothes but outfits as yet unconfirmed. Checked that my cider all fits into the cool bag - it does, but not much room for the ice packs, so hoping that Thatchers haze will freeze ok - I've heard advice that it does. 

Just bought a box of Lilley's delicious cider - gone for the 10 litre to be on the safe side. That makes 10l of cider, 2l of flavoured gin, 500ml of spiced rum to go in a hip flask, and a half bottle of Buckfast to last us a week. Probably pick up a crate at the Sainsbury's by Temple Mead on the way in to top it off. 

First year I'm not going on my tod so I'm a little worried it's not gonna be enough... 

I found an old laptop strap to attach to my F&B tent to avoid having to use the ridiculous strap at the end to carry it.  Considering the quality of design for the rest of the tent it's obvious that when it came to the carrying strap the design team were rushing to get to the pub and left it to the work experience lad who was on his first day.

20220614_171550.jpg