What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

8 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

I love seeing the panic on their faces when i’m in full drag. Even worse if I suggest i might enjoy a pat down just to ramp up the awkwardness  😂 

Well at least you are (almost) sure that if you hide things around your crotch they'll skip that area!

2 minutes ago, moogster said:

Well at least you are (almost) sure that if you hide things around your crotch they'll skip that area!

“Please be gentle. But not too gentle” 😂 

Edited by Twiggy553

Results are in. Managed to get 5 full charges of a Samsung Galaxy S10+ from the Anker 20000 power bank. Last one just about scraped over the line, but just made it in.

If I can't get through the fest with that lot then I've been on my phone too much and quite honestly don't deserve to be there.

5 minutes ago, robbie1983 said:

Finally signed up to Efestivals after being a lurker for over 10 years. 😂

welcome to the land where work hours turn to nonsense!

• Like 1

I've managed to get water flowing to the taps in my caravan from the waterhog. Sounds like a no-brainer but it's a VERY old caravan! All the experts didn't have a clue what it needed and its been impossible to find parts. But I've managed to fashion a plug on the end of my pump and find a plug part to stop another section from chucking out the water and I've bloody nailed it. Will still be cold water washes but in the privacy of my caravan woohoooo haha. Proper chuffed!

34 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I've managed to fashion a plug on the end of my pump and find a plug part to stop another section from chucking out the water and I've bloody nailed it.

Make sure you’ve got some of this and some duct tape on standby for emergency repairs down on the farm. Differing air temperatures can start to shrink pipes just enough to cause a leak. 

3CD6CEE3-8643-4AE8-9429-981B952FB59D.png.275e829a32936251244513a592602a4c.png

40 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Make sure you’ve got some of this and some duct tape on standby for emergency repairs down on the farm. Differing air temperatures can start to shrink pipes just enough to cause a leak. 

3CD6CEE3-8643-4AE8-9429-981B952FB59D.png.275e829a32936251244513a592602a4c.png

Thanks great tip!

Bought a rechargeable radio from Poundland. It has a torch and you can connect MP3s and your phone to it to use as a speaker. Was £12. I always like listening to the radio in my tent before going to sleep and in the morning.

Also bought some wet wipes.

32 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Endured my parent’s infuriating faff and oppressive hospitality. It’s a rite of passage every visit before the festival and part of the bridge to the farm. 

"come here and have a cuddle" 

"mother why can't you let me be?" 

Went to my first gig in a while last night.  Was great apart from all the fucking throbbers in front filming on bastard phones. 🤬

Spent all day stood up at an upright desk at work to see how I am after 8 hours on my feet the day after a gig. Went fine.

Just did the booze run.  20 Thatchers Gold, 10 Corona, 10 Old Mout Berries & Cherries, 10 Rhubarb Gin & Ginger Ale in cans, bottle of Kraken, Bottle of Bulleit Bourbon.

Checked my festival clothes.  May need a new pair of shorts as I've outgirthed a pair I've had 10 years..... 😞