What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

I've bought/checked everything I need but won't be packing yet as (a) I've got loads of stuff to do between now and then and (b) the forecasts are all over the shank.

Got a family wedding on Saturday that I'm attending out of obligation rather than want.  I plan on using this to objectively test my alcohol tolerance and if the evening entertainment is any good, to dance like a drunken twat.  That's Glasto prep, right?

Anker update @frankzekilo

Second charge this morning, again about 90 minutes from 15% to 90%. Power bank lights dropped below the 75% marker about halfway through, so currently on 2 charges and still between 75% and 50% remaining.

Tried charging this time with it switched off, will do the next one on airplane mode as suggested by @gigpusher

4 hours ago, MetaKate said:

Wellll my bags are packed! I think I've got everything I need, and my bag is absolutely rammed full, but it only weighs 30lbs. I could probably lose some things but it's all buckled up so there's no going back. 

I've still got to work in the morning and have got to go get a test to say I don't have covid. Home stretch!

Woop!

12 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Just ordered a fancy dress outfit for the Power Ballad Yoga and subsequent pub crawl on Thursday.  Lazy, and easy outfit but does the job.  And will probably come in handy for subsequent festivals, parties etc.

Oooo where is the power ballad yoga?!! Sounds right up my street ❤️

17 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Oooo where is the power ballad yoga?!! Sounds right up my street ❤️

It's not what you think it is 😉

But it's some of the most fun you'll have at that time in the morning on site guaranteed 

It's at Greenpeace

Bought a cheapo 10 000 powerbank as I'm not sure we'll manage two phones with the big 20 K one, that doesn't have fast charge and is quite heavy.

AND just received my klymit inflatable AND indeed it needed 12 breathes to inflate (my lung capacity being totally average. It's a bit weird but comfortable, packs tiny. Good purchase * crossing fingers *

5 minutes ago, SighMo said:

Just gave my trolley a bit of tlc. Greased the axles/bearings and pumped up the tyres; never done this before and never realised how flat they were. 
image.thumb.jpeg.5b09d8f4fe0aa1b68099016f8aab83ba.jpeg

I've got tyre envy.  They look awesome.

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Veggie pakora, lamb desi saag,  mattar paneer, their chef's special and a mixed grill.  With a garlic naan.

Some of it will be consumed this evening, but the lion's share will do for a good few feeds on the flip-side.

Nice. I love a pakora, and desi saag is always good. Never tried matter paneer, I really should at some point.

Big fan of the approach as well. Love getting at least one extra feed out of a takeaway, mainly because I like to get as many different things as possible

20 minutes ago, SighMo said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4c2b57c3a6aabb753b26bfaa9c67566c.jpegThere you go. Not properly loaded obvs. 

Wow that certainly looks purposeful.   

I don't have any need (old and getting coach), just nosey...

Is that a push me or a pull you? 

Was it off the shelf? 

11 minutes ago, Quark said:

I on the other hand have to take one of my cats to the vet on that day...

oof. not what you wanna be doing. My Tuesday will mostly consist of weeping, sleeping and eating.