What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

1 hour ago, moogster said:

Maybe "get a new car" is what I need to do to get ready for Glasto... 😞

I tried that in September, it’s only started being built now and it won’t arrive until late july. 

hope the care repair is cheap, quick and long lasting 

28 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

I tried that in September, it’s only started being built now and it won’t arrive until late july. 

hope the care repair is cheap, quick and long lasting 

As long as it lasts until Tuesday 28th, I'm happy. Don't want to turn the key on Monday morning and have absolutely nothing happening.

Tried out tent in the local park... It'll hold for one more festival I think but I am lusting after a fresh and black thanks to this place. 

Also bought a self inflating double mattress. £140 lighter but hoping it will be easier to carry in than our double camp bed that leaves me with bruises on my shoulders from the weight every time. 

Was about to put my freshly washed bag sleeping bag in its bag. Noticed a tear. Mended it. NOticed a second...third...fourth... Let's say the quality of my sewing decreased proportionally to the beer I was drinking while doing that.

Marshmallow Brothers?! 🤢🤮

Reproofed 2 jackets and a poncho yesterday. Tested the new power bank. Decided we need a new double bed of some sort. Undecided between another air bed or a proper camp bed. Hmmmm? 🤔

Charging an old mini 12000 power bank to see if it can do two phone charges. Now wondering if I should do the responsible thing and do the various house chores on my list or do some Glasto prep. Let's say half an hour of chores first. Be strong.

The list making has started. Power banks tested, 1 no longer working so another one purchased. 

Dogs are being bathed today so they can have a short haircut today to make them easier for the dog sitter. 

Going to start the packing piles in the garage over the weekend as well.