What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

16 hours ago, Metal Monkey said:

I was looking at this in the shop the other day, it looked like the porch windows are mesh with no rain cover on the outside. Do you get a cover to attach in the bag? 

Far as I’m aware it’s plastic windows with covers internally, air vents are low and at top, guna put it up today hopefully so will see then

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kalifire said:

He'll almost certainly clash with something else, but on the off-chance I can make it to Jonathan Pie, I'm doing a little background listening.

Jonathan Pie is brilliant. Always gets me in stitches. 

One 5k 'Park Run' down, 3 more to go before the festival... Now an 11 hour shift on my feet, Saturday's are going to be fun in the run up!

1 hour ago, Neil said:

taken the wife for a drive in the campervan, cos shes not driven it before.

Would be better if I could reach the pedals, I think that may be necessary 🤔 

1 hour ago, Kizzie said:

You know.....that would work.  I did wear quite big shoes. Need bigger. 

Oh, and arms.

I need more arms...I can hardly move the bloody thing 😒

Took an inventory of rain gear. For the two of us we have

- 2 proper ponchos

- half a dozen disposable ponchos

- 5 (wtf!) mac in a sacs (or whatever those are called)

- 3 pairs of waterproof pants.

Now I'm feeling slightly embarrassed that I bought a waterproof jacket two months ago because I needed something for going to work by bike...

1 minute ago, moogster said:

Do you mean my rain gear inventory? If so only the small ponchos are. One of the main poncho still has glastonbury mud on so definitely not disposable!

Yea, why the need for disposable?  I've got a couple of ponchos that cost about 3 quid each that I've been taking for a few years now; haven't used em much last 4 festivals tbf.

29 minutes ago, SighMo said:

Yea, why the need for disposable?  I've got a couple of ponchos that cost about 3 quid each that I've been taking for a few years now; haven't used em much last 4 festivals tbf.

Ah I think I understand now: I didn't BUY this for Glastonbury. I was checking what was in random travel and clothing boxes. So yes, a weakness or two in the past twenty years led me to buy the disposable ones, guilty, and then not to use them because the real ones are just much better.

• Like 1