What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

Walked 7 miles with a heavy bag and now drinking cider. 

Perfect training.  Same tomorrow and Sunday?

3 hours ago, Metal Monkey said:

I was looking at this in the shop the other day, it looked like the porch windows are mesh with no rain cover on the outside. Do you get a cover to attach in the bag? 

The one is mesh with a cover on the inside, i was sceptical but it does work (we were camping in heavy rain with it). The other is clear vinyl plastic.

5 minutes ago, Major_Tom108 said:

Pay day this past week so tonight I ordered a new 85L Rucksack, a camping seat, camping mat (foot pump), head torch, ear plugs, biodegradable wipes, new welly socks, paper soap and some travel johns.

I was going to ask about soap. 

I can't find any mini bottles of hand soap for after the toilets, with a lid that closes (or it'll end up leaking in my bag) Are these paper ones any good?  Any links? 

Edited by Lesley2337

6 minutes ago, Lesley2337 said:

I can't find any mini bottles of hand soap for after the toilets, with a lid that closes (or it'll end up leaking in my bag) Are these paper ones any good?  Any links? 

Can't give any reviews myself. My work colleague recommended them as incredibly useful, she's a Glasto vet and going this year as well.

Just went for the best rated on Amazon, will test one out when they arrive to see if their any use and will report back.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0038PXRWM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Lesley2337 said:

Soap leaves are small and light. Give a good hand wash. I don't mind using gel but handling contact lenses I want properly clean hands.

I bought mine on Amazon.