What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

Went for a walk after work.  It rained.  My boots let the water in.  Will try to buy some more at the weekend and take them to Bearded Theory next week to break them in.  

Found one of my sandals.  Still no idea where the other one is.  Looked up replacement ones - £100!! 

Just got generally excited for Bearded Theory next week.  Which is great in itself but also as a trial run for Glasto.

Ordered some Brothers Festival Apple to give it a tasting before the festival, heard mixed reviews but hope it's better than the Mallets stuff they produced for the last festival.

Just now, Padgey said:

Ordered some Brothers Festival Apple to give it a tasting before the festival, heard mixed reviews but hope it's better than the Mallets stuff they produced for the last festival.

A review would be interesting to see if it fits with my thoughts 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

A review would be interesting to see if it fits with my thoughts 

Will update you when it arrives.  Not seen it being sold anywhere so ordered some straight from Brothers, ended up ordering 4 x 10 to avoid paying postage so I hope it's not that bad.

I bought loads of Mallets for the competition in 2019 and wasn't that keen that at all.

1 minute ago, Padgey said:

Will update you when it arrives.  Not seen it being sold anywhere so ordered some straight from Brothers, ended up ordering 4 x 10 to avoid paying postage so I hope it's not that bad.

I bought loads of Mallets for the competition in 2019 and wasn't that keen that at all.

Hmm likewise … I’m not gonna cloud your judgement by saying how things compare 

10 hours ago, amyg1990 said:

Thanks for this just booked the same parking

moved down to Plymouth in the winter and I’ve been after somewhere to park in Bristol for when I want to return “up country” or escape on a plane …. This is quite a find for me !!!

Brilliant - glad to help

New 20,000mAh power bank and straw sun hat just been delivered!

Erecting, checking and proofing the tent at the weekend.  That always gets me super giddy.

18 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

New 20,000mAh power bank and straw sun hat just been delivered!

Erecting, checking and proofing the tent at the weekend.  That always gets me super giddy.

May I ask which power bank you got and where from?

When I looked there weren't any deals I could spot for them, indeed they seemed more pricey than I remembered.

This one:

TOPK Power Bank, 20W USB C Fast Charging 20000mAh Portable Charger, PD3.0 QC4.0 Battery Pack With Digital Display PowerBank Compatible with iPhone 13 Pro Max, Samsung, Huawei, iPad, and More. : Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

£29.99 now but was in a flash sale at £22.50 when I got it.

By my maths me & Mrs 4AM should get at least 3 x 0% to 100% charges each out of it.  Plenty.

Edited by 4AssedMonkey
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

This one:

TOPK Power Bank, 20W USB C Fast Charging 20000mAh Portable Charger, PD3.0 QC4.0 Battery Pack With Digital Display PowerBank Compatible with iPhone 13 Pro Max, Samsung, Huawei, iPad, and More. : Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

£29.99 now but was in a flash sale at £22.50 when I got it.

By my maths me & Mrs 4AM should get at least 3 x 0% to 100% charges each out of it.  Plenty.

Hey lovely, thanks for this, just bought for £19.99 x