What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

Found my shorts.  Tried them and they still fit - but I don't like them.  Sor ordered some new ones which annoyingly will only arrive the day before I go to Bearded Theory.  So if I don't like them or they don't fit, I'll have to take my old ones.

A short story, if you will. 

1 hour ago, Stokesy10 said:

Started my vanilla and pineapple infused tequila infusion...

Looks rough, and not as light as the one off the website I found - it's the brown sugar so hopefully it'll dissolve further!

What recipe have you used please?

51 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

I have unexpectedly received a rather nice £900 bonus from work so part of that is going straight into the Glastonbury pot for a new tent and the rest of the things on my shopping list!

Hey lovely, that’s wonderful, love surprise money x

1 hour ago, Respectfatfrog said:

Welcome to the club!  out of interest guessing your a fellow  pompey sufferer by your pic?

Glad to be here. Got two festivals and a camping trip lined up this summer so thought the investment was worth it.

Certainly am! 'Sufferer' is definitely the correct word...

1 hour ago, Charm said:

Hey lovely, that’s wonderful, love surprise money x

Thank you, it is an incredibly nice surprise especially when I was starting to genuinely worry about the expense of attending on top of all my other bills going up recently! Means I can be a bit less frugal in saving!

2 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

I have unexpectedly received a rather nice £900 bonus from work so part of that is going straight into the Glastonbury pot for a new tent and the rest of the things on my shopping list!

Same here - Not getting it for a while but useful to have it to draw down on! 

I don't suppose you work in HE?

20 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Found my shorts.  Tried them and they still fit - but I don't like them.  Sor ordered some new ones which annoyingly will only arrive the day before I go to Bearded Theory.  So if I don't like them or they don't fit, I'll have to take my old ones.

I hope they’re cargo shorts 🩳