What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

Put another tent out to air, was expecting it to need a clean but after a fairly dry Leeds festival last year there's not a speck of dirt on it. Spending the rest of the afternoon sat in the sun to prep the skin for all the sun we're gonna have at Glasto

Bought travel sized stuff for a holiday in 2 weeks that will double for Glastonbury. Also ordered biodegradable wipes, sleeping mask + ear plugs so i'll be in good condition all weekend!

5 hours sleep with no curtains, then in garden drinking cider with music on till dark. Sadly only the house available after that but turned off lights, switched drinks, put on a false moustache and and wandered around front room in a string vest singing I will survive

Man I'm doing so bad this year, I have literally nothing planned except having my ticket... but 

I just booked my flight from London to Calgary on the Tuesday, so I'm definitely coming. 

Now I've just got to sort out where I'm going before, my flight there, my flight to London, my travel to the festival and where I'm staying on the Monday. Easy. 

Bought Zinc Oxide tape, ref Festival footware thread, grest tip after my foorware mishap in 2019!

Just going out for a long walk before off to work. Part trying out trek shoes/ boots that have been inactive for about 5 years!! Part fitness.

12 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Ordered this for my roll-mat, should do the job:

image.thumb.png.6e53ccae0398dca9c636b365c94019a1.png

Packs down nice and small which will be handy for travelling via air/coach

A great unit, have used one of these for the past 5 festivals I've been at.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ghandi said:

Bought Zinc Oxide tape, ref Festival footware thread, grest tip after my foorware mishap in 2019!

Just going out for a long walk before off to work. Part trying out trek shoes/ boots that have been inactive for about 5 years!! Part fitness.

Does this stuff work? I'm prone to getting blisters in any shoe if I walk long distances

1 hour ago, kaytee... said:

Does this stuff work? I'm prone to getting blisters in any shoe if I walk long distances

I have no idea, got the tip off the footware thread. Tbf plasters were useless for me in 2019 so if it does its £2.50 well spent!

Good thread!

* Tent aired a couple of weeks back, all golden.

* Ordered a new power pack. Unconvinced by the capacity but fast charging and wireless charging both an upgrade. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B09Q65BGH7?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

* Ordered a thin blanket as my sleeping bag is wafer-thin. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004ERPBR2?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

* Got a mini roll of Gorilla duct tape for tent/bag emergencies.

* Got a new bottle of Muc-Off Dry Shower. Worked well last time. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B076PT3XD2?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

* Currently looking at walking boots, as I've developed a nice bit of plantar fasciitis. Minefield.

...so yeah, gotten started at least.

A lot! It comes out as a foam that you just rub on. I had bottle on my last Glasto trip, still almost full. Got a new bootie as the other is a good few years old. 

... has a coconut-like fragrance. 

I've sensitive skin (who doesn't want to have a reaction to a particular sun cream at Glasto 2016!?) - absolutely no issues with this. 

For £8 I'd certainly recommend grabbing a bottle and giving it a go on advance!