What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

33 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Bought and now consuming Henry Weston Vintage. Like a kind of long range warm up.

Sorted the pet sitters.

Listened to stuff I don’t know. Liking Gabriels, Beabadoobee and Mysterines.

Spent/wasted 2 hrs on here for the first time in yonks. Missed you lot, I really did. ❤️

Great choice , got 3 boxes from Morrisons for £19.99 for the weekend 

12 hours ago, TheGChild said:

Teddy Rocks in Dorset

First time visiting, only a small shindig, mostly rock and punk lineup and not many 'names' but Eagles of Death Metal are headlining and I'll take any excuse to get loose in a field for 3 days right now... also it's raising money to fight child cancer so what's not to like.

Tent. Cider. Live music. It's the holy trinity we all worship.

sweet, some decent stuff on, Gaz Brookfield, The Skints, Terrorvision

enjoy dude

• Thanks 1

In the spirit of bloke core, I've bought a 90s Italian Radio Station's away football shirt that I will proudly show off at some point during the weekend.

I'll buy the non important things like boots and a tent eventually.

Edited by rgill3
Poor spelling

On 4/27/2022 at 9:40 AM, Quark said:

If it's got a strap of any kind, you're generally good to go! Those hooks are pretty high so the risk of stuff trailing on the floor is minimal

As is the risk of you leaving your bag behind! *

*unless you're a completely mangled donut 😂

47 minutes ago, BluePaul said:

I've retired! Last day at work today.  Which gives me loads of time to prepare for Bearded Theory and Glastonbury and to waste hours of every day on here. So no change there then.

Nice one, mate ☺️👍 Have a fantastic summer. I'm excited for you!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BluePaul said:

I've retired! Last day at work today.  Which gives me loads of time to prepare for Bearded Theory and Glastonbury and to waste hours of every day on here. So no change there then.

Congratulations mate, better than golf!

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2022 at 6:29 PM, Lithoniel said:

Bought another round of alcohol.

12x Brewdog Elvis Juice

8x Mixed Cocktails (Espresso Martini, Zombie, Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri)

Already stashed away so they dont get pilfered.

If I bought my festival booze now there’s no way I’d be able to avoid dipping into it between now and late June. I’m not much of a drinker outside social events, but if I know I’ve got some in the house, or even van, I’ll dip into it, with the odd beer here and there. I’ll be buying mine around about the 20th 😂 

4 hours ago, BluePaul said:

So so so so so so jealous! Enjoy it! 
I’ve got 23 years left even if I retire at the first available opportunity 😞 

Edited by blutarsky
  • Thanks 1

Just received 3l of bee sting 🐝 and 3l of apples 🍎 and pears 🍐 from Lilleys Cider. 

Going to do a taste test this weekend to see whether to get some for the farm or to stick to my normal Heck’s perry 

I just went wild with shopping:

-Bumbag

-Bottle holder that will clip to bumbag waist belt

-Zentai suit (fancy dress)

-fake tatoo (like the little water transfer ones kids have but a full sleeve) with japanese style art

19 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Bought some collapsible creates to allow a little order in the tent (but not too much) 

I always go completely the other way.  I like would-be burglars to think my tent has already been done over 😂 

seriously though you want to make it hard for things like crates of beer to be spirited sway. I spilt the box open and spread the cans around my porch.

1 minute ago, Twiggy553 said:

I always go completely the other way.  I like would-be burglars to think my tent has already been done over 😂 

seriously though you want to make it hard for things like crates of beer to be spirited sway. I spilt the box open and spread the cans around my porch.

thats the general advice to stop tent theft .... the problem is for me i end up losing stuff and think ive been robbed 🙂 

55 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

Yea it’s going to be the low value stuff  other things are going to be scattered around. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, blutarsky said:

If I bought my festival booze now there’s no way I’d be able to avoid dipping into it between now and late June. I’m not much of a drinker outside social events, but if I know I’ve got some in the house, or even van, I’ll dip into it, with the odd beer here and there. I’ll be buying mine around about the 20th 😂 

Got some big expenses coming soon so getting bits before June, easy to forget £20 here and there rather than a massive shop in June.

In the back of the shed with the tent so a pain in the arse to nip for a can.