What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

Brought a new sleeping bag and roll mat (it's been years). Ordered lights for the tent. Started making a custom T shirt. Went to a local art garden who were having a music and bbq shindig. Between the woods setting, large outdoor art installments, smell of street food and live .music I got the faintest of Glastonbury vibes....though I'm known to get excited at the meer sight of a portaloo.

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

thre wife hgas attemped to learn how to pack up pop-up tents, it was a funny sight😁

We were talking about this last night. My other half reckons there are some NKOTB this year that are a significant reduction on the rugby scrum that is getting a pop up tent back in its bag

2 hours ago, Twiggy553 said:

I bought an opaque wee tub, with lid, for overnight in the van.

And before anyone from the urination gets alarmed: I pour it down the festival provided toilet in the morning 😉

I read that in a Scottish accent and couldn’t understand the issue until I got to the end 😀

12 minutes ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Sadly I have the artistic talent of an overzealous toddler. Definitely something to consider though.

Find some cheap stencils online. 

As soon as winter realises it’s overstayed it’s welcome I’ll be airing my tent out and might take the opportunity to paint it as well. 

3 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Find some cheap stencils online. 

As soon as winter realises it’s overstayed it’s welcome I’ll be airing my tent out and might take the opportunity to paint it as well. 

Stencils! Hadn't even considered that! Great idea.

I think if I had to get  pop up tent folded away on the Monday after Glastonbury it would definitely end in tears and a tantrum.

Speaking as someone who once threw a sleeping bag across the room as I couldn't get it back in it's bag (it was my first ever, and I was trying to fold it rather than just stuffing it).