What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

Yesterday but sent a message to my sister who via Perth in Oz is going to speak to her Pilton living best friend in regards to getting a villagers parking permit for me.

Last time I sent this message was early 2019 and we all know what happened to that festival so hopefully it's not an omen!

11 hours ago, kalifire said:

Let's get this eFests staple up and running. It's exciting to read about the little steps everyone makes towards the big event.

I'll start. Today my annual leave was approved for next June!

That's a fuckin point - haven't booked mine in yet...!

Got the homebrew wine on the go tho which should be ready by June...

14 minutes ago, BlackZeppelin said:

Well, not strictly for the Festival but the timing is related:

Booked in for my hip replacement in December in order to be ready for walking the farm comfortably by June.

this resonates...  I have been approved for a knee replacement and now waiting for the call....

In the meantime, i am buying cheese in a @crazyfool1 styli... more in hope than expectation..

good luck for the op @BlackZeppelin 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

this resonates...  I have been approved for a knee replacement and now waiting for the call....

In the meantime, i am buying cheese in a @crazyfool1 styli... more in hope than expectation..

good luck for the op @BlackZeppelin 

Think I’ve got above 40 entries this month with help from friends and family and people on here … thanks to anyone that’s helped me … means a lot 

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2021 at 8:43 AM, JoeyT said:

Yesterday but sent a message to my sister who via Perth in Oz is going to speak to her Pilton living best friend in regards to getting a villagers parking permit for me.

Last time I sent this message was early 2019 and we all know what happened to that festival so hopefully it's not an omen!

It went ahead with sunshine all weekend? 👀

I bought a new tent in 2020 ready for the festival and still haven't put it up so provided the weather holds out I'm going to chuck it up today in the garden. Probably a it late to be taking it back if anything is wrong with it now anyway mind!

• 2 months later...