Album of the month tournament - October

gigpusher

20 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

The opening post that @found home in 2009managed to find for the other AOTY tournament thread has it as those three, I’m not sure what order though.

I found the opening post of the other thread via google cache.

I can find the old page 2 of this thread via google cache:
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zLNCrSySMOsJ:https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/237785-album-of-the-month-tournament-october/%3Fdo%3DfindComment%26comment%3D6247451+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

but doesn't look like page 3 onwards was cached which was presumably where the results were, though the page I did find does have @John the Moth's amazingly in depth process to deciding his votes. I'm glad that wasn't lost to the world

On 12/24/2021 at 12:55 AM, kingcrawler said:

The opening post that @found home in 2009managed to find for the other AOTY tournament thread has it as those three, I’m not sure what order though.

On 12/24/2021 at 12:19 AM, dentalplan said:

@gigpusher do you remember what three albums won this when calculated?

I think it might have been Self Esteem, Biffy Clyro and The War on Drugs.

Sorry didn't save the spreadsheet I calculated them on but yes it was those 3 and Self Esteem came first. Can't remember for certain which way around the others were.