Rosklide 2022

gfa

Ngl, I would be quite happy with this line-up. Dua and Tyler are great fresh headliners and their sets are always fun to watch. + loads of other interesting names in the undercard like AG Club, Grandson, Idles or Poppy.

But obviously, if you're not into rap/pop music I guess this line-up can be disappointing for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newjem said:

Ngl, I would be quite happy with this line-up. Dua and Tyler are great fresh headliners and their sets are always fun to watch. + loads of other interesting names in the undercard like AG Club, Grandson, Idles or Poppy.

But obviously, if you're not into rap/pop music I guess this line-up can be disappointing for you.

for rap, Gimme DrDre, Missy Eliott, Eminem, Ludacris, Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino, ...  for a major festival like Roskilde, I was indeed expecting way much. Let's be patient lol, and wait for the others..

Just from a quick glance I'd be interested in seeing Dua, Tyler, Haim, St. Vincent, Arlo Parks,  Black Pumas, Converge, Fontaines DC, Idles, Kelly Lee Owens, Lingua Ignota, Moses Sumney, Poppy, Nyege Nyege* etc. Hardly a terrible lineup.

3 hours ago, Matt86 said:

for rap, Gimme DrDre, Missy Eliott, Eminem, Ludacris, Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino, ...  for a major festival like Roskilde, I was indeed expecting way much. Let's be patient lol, and wait for the others..

I think most of those are very unlikely - Eminem has played before but I doubt he'll return again so soon. Kendrick Lamar was meant to play in 2020/21 so maybe he'll be back

• Upvote 1

I'm really looking forward to see Dua Lipa. Nice one!

I don't know if Roskilde want to give RHCP one more chance after the two disaster gigs in 2007 and 2016.
Eminem will not come back already, no chance.

For the rest of the line-up my hopes are not that high. IMO Roskilde has weaker and weaker line-up year after year, sadly.
But Roskilde for me is so much more than the line-up. 

9 hours ago, UnBiloTitled said:

I don't know if Roskilde want to give RHCP one more chance after the two disaster gigs in 2007 and 2016.

I think those were more than enough. The 2007 gig was really bad from what I remember. Haven't been to Roskilde in more than 10 years so can't judge the 2016 one, but I rarely read rave reviews of a RHCP show. 

On 10/13/2021 at 8:10 AM, misterplow said:

I think those were more than enough. The 2007 gig was really bad from what I remember. Haven't been to Roskilde in more than 10 years so can't judge the 2016 one, but I rarely read rave reviews of a RHCP show. 

Wasn't the 2007 one where they were in London for Live Earth then flew to Denmark straight after to play? Seem to recall that was a story at the time that kicked up a bit of a stink.

From the names that were on the lineup that was cancelled due to corona and from rumored names the biggest ones that are not coming are Kendrick, Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish. 

I guess RATM and Frank Ocean won't be doing festivals in 2022 either therefore I have no idea about the possible headliners.

Judging by festivals like Primavera Sound and Rock Werchter we might get names like: Tame Impala. Twenty One Pilots, Metallica, Beck, Gorillaz, Nick Cave, The National, Megan Thee Stallion and the most probable are The Strokes and Lorde.

Also I believe that Lana Del Rey is a big possibility, maybe Arctic Monkeys (depends on their album), Olivia Rodrigo and Lil Nas X.

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

Where has the Taylor @ Mad Cool and Nos Alive info come from?

Taylor Swift was booked for Mad Cool and NOS alive in 2020 and then in 2022 florence is listed in her place. Sorry if that was confusing, i meant that she was booked INSTEAD of Taylor not SUBBING for Taylor.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we used to get acts on one of the last days of the months. At least that was the trend in recent years. They dropped names as people got their salary. That would mean new names tomorrow!

The past years of crazyness and the fact that the festival is pretty much sold out could change all that, so I am not sure about anything, but hoping they drop a big ass batch of names tomorrow!