Rock en Seine 2022

jump

33 minutes ago, foofajter said:

I think ratm will be announced later when they decide do announce whole tour

Their US dates been announced months ago

27 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

The Friday looks great but how is the actual festival? I've been to Paris before and thought it was a shithole so a bit hesitant about this one tbh

What part of Paris did you go to? Paris is a large city which has both good and bad parts, it’s like going to just Croydon and declaring all of London as shit.

29 minutes ago, jump said:

What part of Paris did you go to? Paris is a large city which has both good and bad parts, it’s like going to just Croydon and declaring all of London as shit.

It's been a while so my memory is fuzzy. We visited Montmartre and the city centre, but can't quite remember the area we stayed in... it was in the northern part of the city. It just felt really underwhelming, i've turned down multiple invites to Paris ever since.

Honestly, i've heard that if you're ever going to visit France, there are so much better places to go than Paris

Edited by Gilgamesh69

4 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

So who are we thinking for the Thursday?

Also, I have never heard of Stromae. Am I missing out?

Absolutely massive in France and Belgium. Insane number of YouTube views. Had a hiatus of several years. 

That said, he's alright. I wouldnt lose any sleep if I missed out on seeing him. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Dronx said:

Just after a bit more information if possible please? 

how far is the site from the centre of Paris? Never been to Paris before but can get really cheap flights from Manchester. 

You can take a flight to Paris and then a subway to the festival. You have like 40 minutes until the center of the city. And the festival is at the west of the city, 30 minutes of metro from the Central Station (Paris North).

• Upvote 1

Just looking the cheap Ryanair flights fly into that airport. 

Easyjet into CDG but about £30 each per person more expensive. 

Which areas would you recommend to stay? Would like a day at the festival and a day or 2 doing touristy things. 

Edited by Dronx