Wireless Festival 2022

TGCarr

20 hours ago, TGCarr said:

I'm being stupidly optimistic, and after seeing Ye doing a small tour in Australia in March.

J Cole or ASAP or Megan

Kanye 

Doja / Stormzy / ASAP.

I’d it’s two weekends I think J Cole, Skepta, Doja Cat, Megan, A$AP Rocky, Central Cee

If for both weekends it is 2 sets of headliners I'm gonna go for:

W1:

J. Cole // Central Cee

Stormzy // The Kid Laroi

Doja Cat // Playboi Carti

W2:

Megan Thee Stallion / Roddy Ricch // Headie One

A$AP Rocky // D-Block Europe

Kid Cudi // Tion Wayne

or maybe J. Hus as a headliner/co-headliner if that album tracklist he leaked comes out

1 minute ago, stanh said:

I expect we will have some crossover with Longitude, pretty banging line-up though - shame they lost Kendrick, that was a huge coup 

FKbSkuJXEAETrh1.jpg

Not checked the Glasto chat in a while, is Kenny still locked on for there?

I'd like to hope he gets the BST treatment again, had tickets for that and was actually gassed for it.

Just so bored of Asap atm

Just now, TGCarr said:

Not checked the Glasto chat in a while, is Kenny still locked on for there?

I'd like to hope he gets the BST treatment again, had tickets for that and was actually gassed for it.

Just so bored of Asap atm

I think with Glasto from what I've read in there, it's all very much in the air - but still not exactly out of the question, he's rumoured to be dropping a single before the Super Bowl, so I guess we will have to see - would be huge for Glasto though if they get Kendrick as a global exclusive.

Completely agree about ASAP, feel like he does these festivals every other year, same with Skepta. The other two headliners though are great, and having Doja and Megan on top of that is huge, Doja especially.

I'm feeling pretty confident with my Wireless prediction now though following this announcement.

36 minutes ago, stanh said:

I think with Glasto from what I've read in there, it's all very much in the air - but still not exactly out of the question, he's rumoured to be dropping a single before the Super Bowl, so I guess we will have to see - would be huge for Glasto though if they get Kendrick as a global exclusive.

Completely agree about ASAP, feel like he does these festivals every other year, same with Skepta. The other two headliners though are great, and having Doja and Megan on top of that is huge, Doja especially.

I'm feeling pretty confident with my Wireless prediction now though following this announcement.

Would've loved Dave. And same with the girls I'm gassed for Doha especially.

I would've thought Post Malone might've creeped over here seeing he's doing Lolla in Stockholm

7 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Would've loved Dave. And same with the girls I'm gassed for Doha especially.

I would've thought Post Malone might've creeped over here seeing he's doing Lolla in Stockholm

Can't really see Dave doing it with him being at R+L, but I suppose unlike Parklife last year, he isn't exclusive - would be surprised though if he did.

Postie is a decent shout. I think Doja, ASAP, Kid Laroi, Central Cee etc are pretty much certain imo now

5 hours ago, TGCarr said:

👀 Lovely stuff.

Don't want to keep pushing you. But have you heard anything regarding line up? 🤷🏽‍♂️

No idea, not my thing tbh, looking at the names posted above, I've no idea who most of them are 🤨

17 hours ago, NM3 said:

Tickets would normally be on sale by now… wonder what the delay is?

Looking at the Longitude line up makes me think Wireless must have Chris Brown this year. I hope they do anyway!

Tickets/Line-Up normally come some point in Feburary - wouldn't say there has been a delay

5 hours ago, stanh said:

Tickets/Line-Up normally come some point in Feburary - wouldn't say there has been a delay

Line up definitely normally drops in Jan. 

2018 - 22nd Jan

2019 - 28th Jan

2020 - 30th Jan

It’s normally pretty much sold out before February starts.

They've changed it since last night, but Wireless changed their Twitter bio to 'Dates, Locations & Lineups Soon'. I'm expecting something from them this week... As an outside shot, would love them to do Manchester as a second location, perhaps Heaton Park alongside Finsbury in London