Wireless Festival 2022

TGCarr

2 minutes ago, gregory said:

Why would they hold the same festival, the same weekend, in the same city, at different sites? Why not the weekend after? Or a different city. I don't get it

The 2 London weekends are one after the other. It's Birmingham that is the same weekend as Finsbury 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, atomised said:

The 2 London weekends are one after the other. It's Birmingham that is the same weekend as Finsbury 

Okay, my mistake. But surely it would be cheaper/easier for them to use the same site twice, instead of moving everything 10 miles across town. Or do they expect people north of the river to only go to Finsbury, and south to Crystal Palace

55 minutes ago, SpencerF said:

Crystal Palace weekend looks filthy, Fivio on that Friday now is crazy. Forgot to sign up for the presale ffs so going for Palace Weekend and the SZA day at Finsbury Park the following week - don't even want to look at my bank account tonight. 

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/wireless-festival-fan-prseale

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SpencerF said:

My guy, thank you! Glastonbury, Foo Fighters at Villa Park, Wireless at Palace and SZA at Finsbury all in the space of 3 weeks. Bloody hell. 

Yeah I'm beyond worried for my bank account from the beginning of June to the end of July 🤣🤣🤣

If that first link don't work. Try this I just copied the exact one from the email.

https://festivalrepublic.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1e85d6ef674e2f66bcefab4b2&id=54dde60b45&e=8b4419dd8d

18 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Yeah I'm beyond worried for my bank account from the beginning of June to the end of July 🤣🤣🤣

If that first link don't work. Try this I just copied the exact one from the email.

https://festivalrepublic.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1e85d6ef674e2f66bcefab4b2&id=54dde60b45&e=8b4419dd8d

Tickets secured - cheers mate! My heart thanks you, my wallet doesn't. 

13 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

What you mean??

Palace Saturday Day tickets not appearing as an option to buy, then sold out when they do appear - no one I know managed to grab any hahaha. Let alone the crazy Nicki fans selling out any and all Finsbury Park tickets including that Sunday in record time - seen some going round for £400 odd on twitter already ffs hahahaha

5 minutes ago, SpencerF said:

Palace Saturday Day tickets not appearing as an option to buy, then sold out when they do appear - no one I know managed to grab any hahaha. Let alone the crazy Nicki fans selling out any and all Finsbury Park tickets including that Sunday in record time - seen some going round for £400 odd on twitter already ffs hahahaha

No way 🤣🤣🤣

I didn't even bother to check the 3 sale for Saturday. Imagine everyone will have jumped on the 2 day tickets just to make sure hahaha

Nicki fans have been crazy on twitter 

5 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

No way 🤣🤣🤣

I didn't even bother to check the 3 sale for Saturday. Imagine everyone will have jumped on the 2 day tickets just to make sure hahaha

Nicki fans have been crazy on twitter 

Mate those Nicki fans are mental - hate scalpers but some already making 300%+ off the back of them already, hot damn. Can only see me being so crazy if Ye ever came over and did a one off UK show

57 minutes ago, SpencerF said:

Mate those Nicki fans are mental - hate scalpers but some already making 300%+ off the back of them already, hot damn. Can only see me being so crazy if Ye ever came over and did a one off UK show

Christ. The day that happens. I'll go multiple times, whatever the price.

And whatever merch he drops as well 🤌🤌🤌