Wireless Festival 2022

TGCarr

15 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

They won't, those headliners look extremely Wireless 

Can't get Future second year in a row.

But true following majority of Hip Hop festivals. Theyll add a female in which is probably Doja Cat.

Still hopeful the rumour regarding 2 cities is true.

I'm going with J. Cole, Doja Cat and Stormzy as the headliners, then Playboi Carti, The Kid Laroi, Gunna, Lil Baby, Central Cee, Tion Wayne, BIA, Ms Banks, Flo Milli all on the lineup too. More outside the box headliner choices being Bad Bunny, Jorja Smith or Kid Cudi, or even a smaller British artist bumped up to headline status - because let's face it, it'll sell out regardless

27 minutes ago, stanh said:

I'm going with J. Cole, Doja Cat and Stormzy as the headliners, then Playboi Carti, The Kid Laroi, Gunna, Lil Baby, Central Cee, Tion Wayne, BIA, Ms Banks, Flo Milli all on the lineup too. More outside the box headliner choices being Bad Bunny, Jorja Smith or Kid Cudi, or even a smaller British artist bumped up to headline status - because let's face it, it'll sell out regardless

I think it will be wizkid, j.cole and doja cat. The subs you mentioned all seem plausible too.

6 minutes ago, Haan said:

I think it will be wizkid, j.cole and doja cat. The subs you mentioned all seem plausible too.

WizKid is doing his own outdoor show in London which is set to be announced soon, which has been advertised as his only one of the year (in London) - so I think that rules him out

11 hours ago, TGCarr said:

Imagine if Wireless had the bloody balls to get Kano x Ghetto. It would blow UK Twitter up

Wireless should defo have a one or two legendary slots to truly celebrate the culture but they're v short sighted as a fest

Edited by Haan

17 hours ago, TGCarr said:

Not a chance Sacha of all people is sharing headliners 

Parklife have shared before including Megan Thee Stallion (with Wireless and Reading+Leeds), Disclosure (with Reading+Leeds), doubt Tyler is out the question for Wireless.

Tyler / Doja / Stormzy would make a good trio, that'll definitely sell well imo

27 minutes ago, stanh said:

Parklife have shared before including Megan Thee Stallion (with Wireless and Reading+Leeds), Disclosure (with Reading+Leeds), doubt Tyler is out the question for Wireless.

Wireless and Parklife also shared Cardi B (she then pulled out of Parklife) and Migos in 2019.

1 hour ago, Newjem said:

Wireless and Parklife also shared Cardi B (she then pulled out of Parklife) and Migos in 2019.

Yeah, tbh I am sure there are more overlaps - doubt either festival really care, they both always sell out anyways, and as the post says above, both have some form of involvement with Live Nation. Think only 50 Cent is a UK Festival Exclusive this year.

3 hours ago, TGCarr said:

I'm being stupidly optimistic, and after seeing Ye doing a small tour in Australia in March.

J Cole or ASAP or Megan

Kanye 

Doja / Stormzy / ASAP.

I think Ye is too big for Wireless now, especially when he could do a couple nights at Wembley, charge double the price and still sell it out with ease