Non Headline acts you want to see at Glastonbury

Boomtowner

39 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Beans has become a kinda tradition for us. Just sums up the festival and he’s not averse to going for a wander and happy to chat to anyone as we found out in 2019.  His Thursday on the Greenpeace was absolutely rammed. 

He's beyond secret sets at Greenpeace now (and was in 2019).

Hayley Williams - Though I feel the time for any solo gigs of hers has been and gone as she's been quite clear about heading back into Paramore now. I feel that Paramore would have made an appearance by now if it was something they wanted to do. 

Griff - I'm really enjoying the last few tracks that she has released. 

Rina Sawayama - Her album is amazing and would love to see it performed live. 

Little Mix - Banger after banger.  

Hands Like Houses - Amazing live. Can picture them maybe on the Left Field stage. 

Fontaines DC, M.I.A., King Krule, Greentea Peng, Baby Keem, James Blake, Space Afrika, Rodriguez, Jay Electronica, Freddie Gibbs & The Alchemist (or Madlib), Potter Payper, Abra, Doves, Griselda (Benny, Conway & Westside Gunn), Giant Swan, Fenne Lilly, Vegyn, Mount Kimbie, Dixon, Ame, India Jordan, Anz, 96 Back, Park Hye Jin, Overmono, The Libertines, Berwyn, Unknown T, The Streets (secret set this time?), Roza Terenzi, Joy Orbison, Pa Salieu, Joy Crookes, Turnstile, The Isley Brothers, Adam Pits, Cordae, Robyn, Moderat, Ghetts, Eris Drew, Logic1000, The Snuts, Rampa, &Me, Adam Port (as Keinemusik or individually), Arlo Parks, Badbadnotgood.

Went overboard here on the off chance that some the festival's curators check this forum. A few of these names were on the OG 2020 poster, would be great to see them back on with a few more from here. Granted the areas which some of these would play at will be announced outside of the main poster closer to the time. 

Edited by Col!n
typo
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Hayley Williams - Though I feel the time for any solo gigs of hers has been and gone as she's been quite clear about heading back into Paramore now. I feel that Paramore would have made an appearance by now if it was something they wanted to do. 

Griff - I'm really enjoying the last few tracks that she has released. 

Rina Sawayama - Her album is amazing and would love to see it performed live. 

Little Mix - Banger after banger.  

Hands Like Houses - Amazing live. Can picture them maybe on the Left Field stage. 

Little Mix would surely headline. Obviously a weird pick and won’t happen but they are absolutely massive. Not sure how they could be convinced to do anything else - maybe before Billie or something. Just checked their tour, not as huge as I remember but really can’t see them as a sub/other head.

——

seen lots of bicep shouts, would be excellent to see them. Other names i’d like would be - mostly returning from 2020 lineup but - The Chats, Glass Animals, Rejjie Snow, Four Tet, Strokes, Stereophonics and Justice.

If Wet Leg aren’t booked I would be shocked, i’m close to betting my ticket on them playing the festival. Would love Chems but obviously incredibly unlikely. Not been before and only been going to festivals since 2017/18 so I have a lot of acts i’m yet to see that others probably don’t want at all

A super long shot but D'Angelo is my number 1 non-headline act I want to see at Glasto.

Other than that, Burna Boy, Wizkid, Squid, Black Country New Road, Sufjan Stevens, Charli XCX, FKA Twigs, Amaarae, the Griselda lot, Bree Runway, Jessie Ware, Lucy Dacus, Natlia Laforcade, Rosalia, Mdou Moctar, Genesis Owusu, Smino, Flo Milli

• Upvote 1

This Heat, Pere Ubu, Outsiders, Nation of Ulysses, Mars, The Trojans, The Black Dice, Todd Terry, the Germs, Section 25, Althea and Donna, Sexual Harrassment, a-ha, Pere Ubu, Dorothy Ashby, PIL, the Fania All-Stars, the Bar-Kays, the Human League, the Normal, Lou Reed, Scott Walker, Monks, Niagra, Joy Division, Lower 48, the Association, Sun Ra, Scientists, Royal Trux, 10cc, Eric B. and Rakim, Index, Basic Channel, Soulsonic Force, Juan Atkins, David Axelrod, Electric Prunes, Gil! Scott! Heron!, the Slits, Faust, Mantronix, Pharaoh Sanders and the Fire Engines, the Swans, the Soft Cell, the Sonics
  • Upvote 1