Live at Leeds 2021

Huckleberry Finn

I'm not going, but I looked through your the clashfinder - i'd have had a few clashes! 

I'd recommend/want to see: 

Murder Capital, and Dream Wife 

Masi Masi

The Orielles

Sports Team, and Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes

Dead Pony, Lynks, Chubby & The Gang, and Bob Vylan

Fuzzy Sun

Enjoy the day!

Disappointed that there is no Friday night affair for ticket holders as per previous years. Wristband exchange only on Saturday morning now too.

Don't want to complain too much because it is one of the last chances to get involved in a multi-venue city festival in what has been a difficult year. but hope we get a full fat version of LAL from 2022.

Looking forward to another packed day. might be my last live music of the year so will be making the most of it.

Epic day back in Leeds - probably the best single day, multi-venue city festival I’ve been to. Every act felt like they were at the top of their game and genuinely thrilled to be there. For some of course this isn’t their first gig back but it certainly felt like many of them were getting in touch with something.

Thanks to @sacred shape for recommending Stone, who kicked the day off nicely. Followed that with Courting, Spyres, The Big Moon, Hamish Hawk, Sports Team, Feet and The Murder Capital. Caught the back end of a few other artists who all seemed to smash it too.

I noticed that the fest didn’t sell out of general admission tickets, and venues were filled without feeling that it was overwhelming. I think only Oporto and Brudenell had to adopt a one in, one out policy for a few acts. There were a few late withdrawals (Goa Express on the day) but that is understandable.

All in all it was a great way to sign off the year, if that indeed ends up being my final live experience.

• Like 1