Hyperactive drugged up eels

Ayrshire Chris

3 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

What about people with bladder issues? It's easy to suggest shaming and banning people, but maybe there's a reason they couldn't wait to go to a longdrop or urinal. 

Think you are doing people with bladder issues a disservice . As Quark says I would say people are very aware of themselves and the measures they have to put in place 

What about people with bladder issues? It's easy to suggest shaming and banning people, but maybe there's a reason they couldn't wait to go to a longdrop or urinal. 

A few years ago at Reading Festival, I contracted a bladder infection and had a catheter inserted on the 2nd day. It was a pre wet festival, which turned the ground to churned clay like mud and so walking, with a tube up the old man a laborious endeavour. I had to empty the catheter regularly, and always managed to get to a toilet to do so. I imagine someone with prior knowledge, and more experience with a bladder issue would be well on top of it.

I suffer bladder issues when I’ve drunk a shed load .. I’ve always made the toilet though