Efests rumour page ?

ghandi

5 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

You leave with the truth.

It has much greater clarity than rumour.

Hope things calm down for you Yog, that drama sounds horrible. Good on you for saving the people and dogs though! You are a braver man than me!

4 hours ago, kalifire said:

Blimey, Yog. Good on you both for trying to help. What an awful situation for that poor lady and her family to experience, and for you to have to overhear, knowing how volatile this horrible pillock is. How was it left in the end?

Hello kalifire,

Just got up after last night's debacle. I'm OK I guess mentally, but physically I'm in pain around the mouth area. I don't know what today holds for me. I'm trying not to get angry as I know that that could lead to me triggering getting 'even' with the twat. I knew before that the bloke was a psychopath and not merely a sociopath. He used to be a (very good) sniper too in the army, so it's not like he's not used to killing other human beings. However, part of me feels sorry for him. The army took him in at the age of 17 and turned him into a killing machine. he's emotionally backward - to say the least. 

I just don't know right now what to do with myself. I was crying last night and I feel like doing so again too. In fact, I've actually started to right now. Ho hum! Them's the breaks!

7 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello kalifire,

Just got up after last night's debacle. I'm OK I guess mentally, but physically I'm in pain around the mouth area. I don't know what today holds for me. I'm trying not to get angry as I know that that could lead to me triggering getting 'even' with the twat. I knew before that the bloke was a psychopath and not merely a sociopath. He used to be a (very good) sniper too in the army, so it's not like he's not used to killing other human beings. However, part of me feels sorry for him. The army took him in at the age of 17 and turned him into a killing machine. he's emotionally backward - to say the least. 

I just don't know right now what to do with myself. I was crying last night and I feel like doing so again too. In fact, I've actually started to right now. Ho hum! Them's the breaks!

Pmd u yog x 

2 hours ago, morph100 said:

Hope things calm down for you Yog, that drama sounds horrible. Good on you for saving the people and dogs though! You are a braver man than me!

I'd say more of an idiot than braver. Not really though. that's just me putting me down for internal humours sake. He had the lady up against the wall by her throat. he's a black belt in some martial art too. However, it's odd really as I knew that he would re-direct his anger at me. It's so obvious in a boy rather than a man. So, i did kind of know that it wasn't going to end up too good for me when I went in. i think i got away lightly really, given his capacity to be able to physically (and mentally) hurt another human. My thoughts though overrode any fear. I had to get that woman out and her kids and that was that. If I took a beating that was that also. I'm not bigging myself up, it's just that I now know that that is what you do - or what I did anyway. 

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'd say more of an idiot than braver. Not really though. that's just me putting me down for internal humours sake. He had the lady up against the wall by her throat. he's a black belt in some martial art too. However, it's odd really as I knew that he would re-direct his anger at me. It's so obvious in a boy rather than a man. So, i did kind of know that it wasn't going to end up too good for me when I went in. i think i got away lightly really, given his capacity to be able to physically (and mentally) hurt another human. My thoughts though overrode any fear. I had to get that woman out and her kids and that was that. If I took a beating that was that also. I'm not bigging myself up, it's just that I now know that that is what you do - or what I did anyway. 

We’re the police of any help ? Did they turn up ? 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

We’re the police of any help ? Did they turn up ? 

PM'ed you back crazy. 

The police were implacably correct in their actions. They were sensitive. They've put something called a 'gaslight' or some such on my neighbours house now. That means that if she rings the police 9or somebody else does) then they swing into action straight away ie she will be given top prioritization. 

And thank you by the way. Thanks for reaching out.

I don't actually know what to do with myself today. One minute I'm OK and the next I'm crying. Ho hum!

12 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

PM'ed you back crazy. 

The police were implacably correct in their actions. They were sensitive. They've put something called a 'gaslight' or some such on my neighbours house now. That means that if she rings the police 9or somebody else does) then they swing into action straight away ie she will be given top prioritization. 

And thank you by the way. Thanks for reaching out.

I don't actually know what to do with myself today. One minute I'm OK and the next I'm crying. Ho hum!

Just catching up here…

take care Yog.. you are a good and caring man. Not many would have taken the action you did.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

Just catching up here…

take care Yog.. you are a good and caring man. Not many would have taken the action you did.

Cheers BlueDaze. Thank you for your kind words. Yeah, I knew that he was going to redirect his anger at me. He's that kind of predictable idiot. I've only just become OK about it all - which is why I have the ability to visit this site. I didn't have that ability an hour ago. The few hours up to an hour ago have, if I'm being honest (which I am being) completely hellish. I really had no capacity for internal turmoil - or so I thought, anyway. All OK now though, which is blessed respite.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:19 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I can't help but feel that that is directed at me. Is it? If so, I may have 'appeared' to be a c**t recently, but don't actually have the foggiest where I have been. That said, I have just gone through a more mind bending experience than any illicit drug could throw at me. To top that off I have not been taking my prescribed medication to boot. The result of that is that I go completely fucking 'nuts', for want of a better word. I will say and do things which just aren't me on any kind of sub conscious level that I would be familiar with as a conscious person. Although I have to admit that one doesn't technically have access to one's sub conscious - or so I would be led to believe. Who actually knows though? 

In connection with parts of the above, I have been very, very unhappy of late. I'm wondering if there is an incident whereby I have directed that unhappiness towards someone, or some people, in a kind of vitriolic tag game? Yet again, I am having difficulty being able to acknowledge that one because (a) I have no recollection of doing so, and (B) because that really isn't my MO - or not as I perceive it anyway.

So, if it was about me, then I'm just saying that I have no conscious recollection of doing so. I would actually be grateful if such an incident or incidents were pointed out to me, so that I can understand the situation / actually know that it exists. 

Ah Yog! Not even remotely directed at you, or anyone in particular - if anything, it was probably at me, when I've vented or gotten something wrong. So sorry that this post had you questioning owt - twas merely a light-hearted joke intended to raise a knowing giggle from all who recognised that they've probably been a muppet on here at one time or another (i.e. most of us regulars). Didn't mean to leave the equivalent of a flaming bag of poo in your front step! Hope you're grand mate x

On 10/8/2021 at 11:07 PM, SighMo said:

I think you may have got this horribly wrong. I'm 100% sure he's making a joke about what the Efest 'Code of conduct' should be for everyone.

This! Thanks for pouring a pan of water on the poo bag 😍

• Upvote 1

Just now, Superscally said:

Ah Yog! Not even remotely directed at you, or anyone in particular - if anything, it was probably at me, when I've vented or gotten something wrong. So sorry that this post had you questioning owt - twas merely a light-hearted joke intended to raise a knowing giggle from all who recognised that they've probably been a muppet on here at one time or another (i.e. most of us regulars). Didn't mean to leave the equivalent of a flaming bag of poo in your front step! Hope you're grand mate x

This! Thanks for pouring a pan of water on the poo bag 😍

I feel this post abides by the eFests code. 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Superscally said:

I feel this post abides by the eFests code. 🙂

Oh, thank you for the full clarification Superscally. I now firmly understand that I've gone doo lally altogether now. Oh well, it was always going to be a matter of time anyway! Really do appreciate the clarification though. Thank you. 🙂

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Oh, thank you for the full clarification Superscally. I now firmly understand that I've gone doo lally altogether now. Oh well, it was always going to be a matter of time anyway! Really do appreciate the clarification though. Thank you. 🙂

Oh man, since my exertions at the weekend and 46h straight awake with no "enhancers" at the age of 43, I'm there too. Had to summon all my brainpower to write that last night, but knew I had to, cos I couldn't leave you hanging! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Superscally said:

Oh man, since my exertions at the weekend and 46h straight awake with no "enhancers" at the age of 43, I'm there too. Had to summon all my brainpower to write that last night, but knew I had to, cos I couldn't leave you hanging! 

Wow, I had no idea about that and that you were 'up against the wall' on the energy front. That is a super human effort and beyond the call of duty. Thank you for not leaving me hanging. 🙂

• Upvote 1

On 10/10/2021 at 10:38 PM, scaryclaireyfairy said:

I'm not around much these days cos the past wee while has left me rather discombobulated but I'm creeping out from the shadows to send you a big old fashioned hug, Yog.

Sorry scaryclairefairy. Only just seen this virtual hug. It's appreciated. Thank you. 🙂

13 hours ago, Superscally said:

Gotta abide by that code man! Besides - I think you're ace.

Totally understood and very much appreciated. The code that, is.

In connection with the later element may I suggest that you seek the immediate services of your local Emergency Psychiatric Intervention Team. 

I guess decency is the code, for me. However, it's sometimes hard to understand what consensus decency is. That said 'Not being a c**t' would appear to fit the bill too vis-à-vis codes. 

All the best.

On 10/14/2021 at 10:40 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Totally understood and very much appreciated. The code that, is.

In connection with the later element may I suggest that you seek the immediate services of your local Emergency Psychiatric Intervention Team. 

I guess decency is the code, for me. However, it's sometimes hard to understand what consensus decency is. That said 'Not being a c**t' would appear to fit the bill too vis-à-vis codes. 

All the best.

hey @Yoghurt on a Stickthis is a tune btw...

I have been a little obsessed by these guys of late. Very interesting.

14 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

hey @Yoghurt on a Stickthis is a tune btw...

I have been a little obsessed by these guys of late. Very interesting.

@BlueDaze Yes, I've had a brief look / listen to a few more of their songs. That is almost unheard of in my case. I only got to hear about them from a seriously into his music friend of mine. The same friend who talked me into going to Glastonbury for the first time. To think that if I'd kept holding out about not wanting to go I'd never have had all those wonderful experiences that I have had at the place. I can even remember some of them!