Ticket balance due in March not April

dotdash79

1 minute ago, incident said:

Not sure how it's presented if you're not the lead booker..

But on the Lead Booker E-Mail, It says something along the lines of..

So you'd be looking just below the list of names.

‘GLASTONBURY DEPOSIT BOOKING

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Further to our email of January 2021, we are writing to confirm that your booking for Glastonbury Festival 2020 has been exchanged for a like-for-like booking for Glastonbury Festival 2022.

A deposit has been placed for you to attend GLASTONBURY 2022 at Worthy Farm, Pilton-Somerset on 22-26 June 2022. You have been booked to travel on Wednesday 22nd June. ‘

I’ve gone through all the emails I’ve ever got from this booking, never once have I been sent a departure location. Lead Booker is an acquaintance so now going through my mate to find out the actual details 😂

1 minute ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

‘GLASTONBURY DEPOSIT BOOKING

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Further to our email of January 2021, we are writing to confirm that your booking for Glastonbury Festival 2020 has been exchanged for a like-for-like booking for Glastonbury Festival 2022.

A deposit has been placed for you to attend GLASTONBURY 2022 at Worthy Farm, Pilton-Somerset on 22-26 June 2022. You have been booked to travel on Wednesday 22nd June. ‘

I’ve gone through all the emails I’ve ever got from this booking, never once have I been sent a departure location. Lead Booker is an acquaintance so now going through my mate to find out the actual details 😂

If you've got a reference number, try logging on to the order tracker with the number and your postcode - it shows the time for me there but again I'm lead booker so not sure if/how it'll appear for you.

2 minutes ago, incident said:

If you've got a reference number, try logging on to the order tracker with the number and your postcode - it shows the time for me there but again I'm lead booker so not sure if/how it'll appear for you.

Yeh, it wants lead bookers postcode rather than my own. 

I mean, this is nothing but a minor inconvenience. It’s more the issue of do I need to arrange a way to get to any corner of the UK the night before now. What other event would anyone even consider this sort of madness?

1 minute ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

I mean, this is nothing but a minor inconvenience. It’s more the issue of do I need to arrange a way to get to any corner of the UK the night before now. What other event would anyone even consider this sort of madness?

Don't worry too much about it. Hotels in Inverness should be pretty cheap that night.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

If you "miss" the coach, the driver will put your ticket in the VIP ticket collection point at Ped gate A. It's held there until the festival is over. Need photo ID to get it off them. Can't buy a car parking pass with your reg number being linked to a coach ticket, so the options are get one from Ebay, or park in the nearby farm for the same price. 

20 minutes ago, Scotdy said:

If you "miss" the coach, the driver will put your ticket in the VIP ticket collection point at Ped gate A. It's held there until the festival is over. Need photo ID to get it off them. Can't buy a car parking pass with your reg number being linked to a coach ticket, so the options are get one from Ebay, or park in the nearby farm for the same price. 

Is this true? About missing the coach 

Wife was saying something about how they are refunding full amount up till December but not releasing the new cost till new year sometime... Which means that if as a family you can't afford to pay for the new cost and then cancel you will only get half deposit back which mean people will lose money.. 

You work it out 

Not issue for us Nutters but in these time people might choose / not be able to go.. Think full cost should be made public BEFORE cut off date 

Thoughts 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Edibles said:

Is this true? About missing the coach 

Yes, it has happened to someone in my group Glastonbury before last. Driver wouldn't give us the ticket although he could clearly see it was with my booking, said his boss would sack him. Ticket holder came from hospital on the Sunday and the woman at the collection point said it happens alot. Just needed to match his ID againt the ticket. 

11 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Wife was saying something about how they are refunding full amount up till December but not releasing the new cost till new year sometime... Which means that if as a family you can't afford to pay for the new cost and then cancel you will only get half deposit back which mean people will lose money.. 

You work it out 

Not issue for us Nutters but in these time people might choose / not be able to go.. Think full cost should be made public BEFORE cut off date 

Thoughts 

Yeah, we noticed the same thing. We did comment that if this wasn't Glastonbury and they've clearly built up a lot of trust but some other festival we would probably have dropped out. Especially as they're bracing us for a significant increase - the email mentions inflation plus the impact of the two cancelled festivals. I think it might actually hit £300 total (so £250 balance payments).

4 minutes ago, petewilson09 said:

Can anyone advise how secondary (non-lead booker) can change home address? 

There's no option anywhere that we can find...

Go on to see tickets order tracker customer services , put in order number and current post code and there’s an option to submit a question about the order. They should be able to assist you 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, petewilson09 said:

Can anyone advise how secondary (non-lead booker) can change home address? 

There's no option anywhere that we can find...

You don't need to, and there's no benefit in doing so - just change the address on the underlying registration. Even that may not be necessary (but is good housekeeping) - the tickets are sent to the address used when paying the balance in March.

• Thanks 1