Ticket balance due in March not April

dotdash79

4 minutes ago, netspy said:

In our group, only the lead bookers received the email from See.

I dont know… cause somebody else booked mine and my gf, we both got emails just now. 

Random question, I think I mightve input one wrong detail in the booking info. Do I have the ability to even change that outside of the see registration info? Or should I email see to make sure its corrected for when March rolls around? All the info has to match and if im picking up my tickets I dont want any fuss. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Just a query for those who have previously coached (from London)

When exactly do you find out what time your coach is, and what are the most common sort of times? 

From London (and Bristol) you would have selected a time when you booked, which would have been restated on the E-Mail you got today.

13 minutes ago, incident said:

From London (and Bristol) you would have selected a time when you booked, which would have been restated on the E-Mail you got today.

😳

I need to read this again thoroughly, never saw it. I’m not lead Booker, so now im panicking that he booked me on a coach from John O’groats

10 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Right, I’m clearly travelling from somewhere other than London and the last two years of my life have been a lie.

Not sure how it's presented if you're not the lead booker..

But on the Lead Booker E-Mail, It says something along the lines of..

You have ordered the following tickets

2 DEPOSIT at £50.00 (Booked on Thursday 3rd October 2019)

The tickets(s) you have paid for have been assigned to the following registration(s)

12345678 - Mr Person One
23456789 - Mr Person Two

2 LONDON SINGLE TRAVEL (DEP 03:30) at £xx.xx (Booked on Thursday 3rd October 2019)

So you'd be looking just below the list of names.