Acts Ruled Out of Glastonbury 2022

Matt42

12 hours ago, Boomtowner said:

I think he played 5 times. Avalon, Greenpeace, Stone Circle, BBC Introducing and Strummerville. Made it to all bar the Stone Circle

Did strummerville ,didnt hear about the others tho ,got Bristol to look forward to in April with frank and matt nasir ,enjoyed lost evenings when they did acoustic set .

Maybe get a full uk tour with  sleeping souls end of the year looks like hes got august off then tour of germany with a few gaps until November .

@cidyI just have his set at Bearded Theory and the album launch in Leeds next month. If finances allow, we may do Lost Evenings in Berlin. It gets harder to justify when you've seen them 50+ times.

I was hoping for him at Y Not, he was due to play last year, but this tour stops him doing that. He played there in 2009 and it was one of my favourite Frank gigs, he also came on with the King Blues, which was my festival highlight that year.

Edited by Boomtowner

32 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Pharaoh Sanders. Exclusive at We Out Here. 

18 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Piss. Was hoping for a FloPo & Pharoah-shaped surprise on the Park/WH.

I say this as someone who adores him and has seen him multiple times over the past decade, but he is in no shape to be playing live nowadays and shouldn't be doing it at all.