Acts Ruled Out of Glastonbury 2022

Matt42

17 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Pearl jam 

Best band in the world but I have a funny feeling they will never play glasto.. This next one is my last.. So they will probably play after that.. 

If So I'll have to get in somehow lol 

How come you’re hanging up the wellies? 

Had enough? 

3 hours ago, nikkic said:

How come you’re hanging up the wellies? 

Had enough? 

Just getting harder to do old son.. 

.. Plus it's harder to get a good group of people there due to the tickets being sold out so fast etc.. One thing about festivals I personally love is its a time old friends from all over get together again... 

Not only that it's changed so much in even the last 5 years.. Now it's not all people like us on here that go it's getting more and more a richer clientele more people just knocking it off a bucket list.. People who just go the once to say they have been.... People who have the time to stand for 3or 4 hour so they have a phone or to sit in a salon have have there nails done..... In the rain..... Youngsters that have no respect... But can get fucked on balloons and leave all there shit everywhere...artist headlining after having made 1..or 2..albums.. I believe with all my heart that a headlining band should be a band that has earned its place up there.( whether you like them or not).... I didn't like stomzy but I like bille but just imo in the music world they hadn't EARNED the top slot... I don't like Paul McCartney but you can't say he hasn't earned it old son... Its having politicians any politician on a stage when there should be music.. Its having more posh camping inside the actual festival site whilst moving Strummervile to the top of Mount fucking muddyest because they need more room in muddyvile... Its no Dorset blue soup and things that get shut down so that the SE corner is so rammed it's a fucking nightmare to go to and enjoy.. 

. Fuck knows old son its a lot of things....not really bothered about the music as glasto is much more than just that it's more the other stuff 

Hey and the price.. Always said 300 was my limit and that's what it looks like being... 

My fingers ache now.. I'm off to bed so the grandchildren have a wide awake granddad 

Peace and love and brandy tea 

G

• 2 weeks later...