Campervans, tipis and pre-erected tents resale

netspy

35 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I was trying to be positive about bath and west saying the time to the pyramid for example might be similar from the outer reaches of east as it is from bath and west 

Ah right I see what you mean, thanks 

Wondering how many Tipis were actually in the resale today. Got straight through at midday, bagged one - then were instantly sold out.

Now I get that tipis sell at a crazy speed normally, let alone in a resale - but seriously, all gone by 12:01?! I’m starting to think we got the only one.

Did anyone else have some joy?

9 minutes ago, dogeggs said:

Wondering how many Tipis were actually in the resale today. Got straight through at midday, bagged one - then were instantly sold out.

Now I get that tipis sell at a crazy speed normally, let alone in a resale - but seriously, all gone by 12:01?! I’m starting to think we got the only one.

Did anyone else have some joy?

@Hotchilidog got 2 ... thats pretty impressive skills 

Purchased a scout tent at Worthy View, but in the rush omitted to purchase a car parking ticket. The website only lets you buy a car parking ticket at the same time as a tent. So now at the mercy of waiting to hear back from SeeTickets on how to add one to our order.

5 hours ago, idb said:

Purchased a scout tent at Worthy View, but in the rush omitted to purchase a car parking ticket. The website only lets you buy a car parking ticket at the same time as a tent. So now at the mercy of waiting to hear back from SeeTickets on how to add one to our order.

You can add car passes in March when balances etc are due and payment windows open.  If you go onto the see tickets order tracker, put in your order number forWV and postcode there’s a contact form where you can ask see tickets for info and when you can add the pass. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

7 hours ago, idb said:

I accidentally bought a car park ticket for WV that I don't need, as we're arriving by coach. Messaged SeeTickets to see if they'll have mercy and refund me, but if not, I'll post it up on here.

On 9/24/2021 at 1:48 PM, oasisjojo said:

How far walk would it be from sticklinch camping which was the old west campervan  field to say the The Park ?

Not been for years but we used to camp in Dairy Ground and spend a lot of time in The Park.  I'd guess it was something like 15 min from there and Sticklinch looks similar if you walk past South Park fields?

18 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Simple little pleasures like receiving an email from See today reminding me of the original CV booking, from 2019. In the East Quiet area, ie not too much of a trek. 

Aye I got an email about my WV booking just now. Got me thinking of the simple things like getting up reasonably early, having a shower then grabbing a coffee and sitting up on the benches overlooking the site and watching the festival slowly wake up.

You love to see it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Simple little pleasures like receiving an email from See today reminding me of the original CV booking, from 2019. In the East Quiet area, ie not too much of a trek. 

Yes, just got our e mail confirmation of our Worthy View booking. Gives a nice warm glow inside, a connection with the festival and a sense that things are moving ahead.  Wonder if we will be first row of the car park on the Tuesday night again ! 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
47 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Hey guys, I know Worthy View and Sticklinch went on a short sale again last Autumn but do we think they will put anymore accommodation options back on sale in the build up to the festival?

I’d expect some to go on resale. And it’s worth checking right up to festival time even if the resale date has passed. In 2019 Any that came available were just put up for sale, it’s worth checking regularly.  Remember it’s not just a deposit but the full cost has been paid, a few folk might decide to recoup that and just go on site. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’d expect some to go on resale. And it’s worth checking right up to festival time even if the resale date has passed. In 2019 Any that came available were just put up for sale, it’s worth checking regularly.  Remember it’s not just a deposit but the full cost has been paid, a few folk might decide to recoup that and just go on site. 

I’ve kept a tab open on my phone for a few months and periodically checked it but had no luck. Would it be this link for WV etc? https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

I’ll keep checking, my arrangements might be have to be different this year now so accommodation would be ideal. Thank you. 

8 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Hey guys, I know Worthy View and Sticklinch went on a short sale again last Autumn but do we think they will put anymore accommodation options back on sale in the build up to the festival?

Im pretty sure theres going to be a be a selection of tickets in the resale inc accommodation! 

6 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Im pretty sure theres going to be a be a selection of tickets in the resale inc accommodation! 

That's what I'm hoping for! My friend and I (another friend is already in Sticklinch) were going to camp in the site but he might not be able to make it down till Thursday and it would be easier to have pre-erected tents as I'd have to try too find space so that he can camp near me. My little arms wouldn't manage to take his camping stuff as well as mine!

18 hours ago, Ozanne said:

That's what I'm hoping for! My friend and I (another friend is already in Sticklinch) were going to camp in the site but he might not be able to make it down till Thursday and it would be easier to have pre-erected tents as I'd have to try too find space so that he can camp near me. My little arms wouldn't manage to take his camping stuff as well as mine!

Resale will be soon after the main resale, but worthy view and sticklinch accommodation can be cancelled up till May with only a twenty quid admin fee payable.  So some may come on sale at any time.