Campervans, tipis and pre-erected tents resale

netspy

10 hours ago, incident said:

As it stands, there's no reason for people to get a refund yet unless their financial situation has changed enough that they need the 50 quid back or they're 100% sure they can't make it. The "free" refund window keeps getting quietly extended and now runs until Dec 31st so it makes total sense to hold off until the end of the year before making a decision.

My guess is that the Dec 31st date is going to be the one that holds firm, and it'll only be then that even the festival themselves can take a reasonable guess of how many tickets are likely to be available come April.

I'm quietly confident that there'll be more in the resale pot next April, than a normal resale year, given how much people's circumstances may have changed since the original sale.  Am I deluded, or is that a reasonable assumption?! 

On 9/23/2021 at 8:57 AM, Skelts said:

I'm quietly confident that there'll be more in the resale pot next April, than a normal resale year, given how much people's circumstances may have changed since the original sale.  Am I deluded, or is that a reasonable assumption?! 

I think you're dreaming tbh. A Glastonbury to look forward to is the light at the end of the tunnel of the pandemic, plus everyone is going to be up for a massive party next year. Plus the lineup's likely to be massive considering all future touring plans were cancelled last year so everyone would have been available to play after things opened up after the pandemic.

Edited by Johnnyseven

8 minutes ago, ClementsMike said:

No east camper van tickets on sale by the looks. I got a Bath & Wells one but it’s a second choice for me. 

They were but went instantaneously! I clicked 1 (for a friend) but didn't even get pass proceed.

I got this screen by clicking back.

IMG-20210924-WA0009~2.jpeg

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Like 1

Can anyone tell me how far away bath and west campervan fields are, I know there is a shuttle bus but interesteuto know anyone who has been before. Would have liked eat or west but sold out quickly 

Got a Bath and West campervan ticket, East must have sold out in about 10 seconds.
Not too bothered by the walk up to the coach station as I normally camp in Darble anyway. 
Anybody any idea how often the shuttle buses run?
I vaguely know somebody who was at B&W in 2019 - I'll try a find out some info from them, if they come up with anything relevant I'll post it here.

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

if you are in the outer reaches of east the walk is not insignificant .... definately well over 10mins .... and there is the hill of death on the way home ....

I've been in the east , it's bath and west I've got today, but it's the shuttle bus thing putting me off

3 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Got a Bath and West campervan ticket, East must have sold out in about 10 seconds.
Not too bothered by the walk up to the coach station as I normally camp in Darble anyway. 
Anybody any idea how often the shuttle buses run?
I vaguely know somebody who was at B&W in 2019 - I'll try a find out some info from them, if they come up with anything relevant I'll post it here.

I'm interested to know too how often the shuttle buses are and is there usually a queue for them, won't be too bothered if they are easily accessible all he time and no big waits to get in and out .

Taking the campervan is more appealing than going by car and dragging all out stuff and two kids into the site and then setting up the tent 

3 minutes ago, modey said:

I've been in the east , it's bath and west I've got today, but it's the shuttle bus thing putting me off

I was trying to be positive about bath and west saying the time to the pyramid for example might be similar from the outer reaches of east as it is from bath and west 

1 minute ago, modey said:

I'm interested to know too how often the shuttle buses are and is there usually a queue for them, won't be too bothered if they are easily accessible all he time and no big waits to get in and out .

Think it's meant to be every 15 mins or so....but during quiet periods they may wait to fill them up for a bit so could take a bit longer than that.

• Thanks 1

From what I’ve read previously the camping is technically better at B&W and it’s more weather proof but there is a disconnect from the festival. 
I’ve never habitually gone to and from my van when camping in east but it seems to be out of the question practically by the faff involved when at B&W - to walk  to the pick up point, queue and ride the bus must take the best part if an hour? 

or do I fear change?