Y Not 2022

gfa

1 hour ago, Twlib said:

Selling some weekend + Thursday entry tickets here for just over £100 each if anyones looking for a last minute bargain 🙂 

https://www.twickets.live/block/142764713567537,2?locale=en_GB&territory=GB&utm_campaign=twitter

Seems like a few have the same idea. They don't look to be shifting, so I don't expect mine to either. 

This is the most expensive gamble I've ever taken - got Y Not and Kendal tickets last year hoping one would be a test event and happen. Ended up going to Latitude when they didn't.

Chose Kendal for this year but looks like that'll be the most expensive festival I've ever been to...

3 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Seems like a few have the same idea. They don't look to be shifting, so I don't expect mine to either. 

This is the most expensive gamble I've ever taken - got Y Not and Kendal tickets last year hoping one would be a test event and happen. Ended up going to Latitude when they didn't.

Chose Kendal for this year but looks like that'll be the most expensive festival I've ever been to...

Yeah I bought these last year last minute hoping it would go ahead but didn’t happen! 

kendall looks decent this year! Have a quality time!!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

We did the same with Bearded Theory and Y Not - we went to Bearded and we're going to Y Not anyway as well. Did Glastonbury too - so three festivals in three months for us!

Hi all, 

YNot first timer here, what’s the walk like from car park to camping?? We’re in pitch village (feel so grown up and 18-24 year old festival-going me would be disgusted at myself 😂😂). Doesn’t look too much of a walk from the map but looks can be deceiving. 

Hello everyone, I've just been informed that Ynot is now very close to selling out (98%) and they expect it to sell out in the next day or so, apologies if this is a bit of a spammy post, but I'm reminding you all I have a few cheap tickets left for sale. Me and my brother run the Hog and Barrel stage (which you should all come to 😀 ) and we get paid in tickets, so really need to get rid in the next couple of days. They're £110 each, including early entry on the Thursday. You'll probably save about £90 all told. Send me a mail at theherronbrothers@theherronbrothers.com if you're interested. Thanks folks.

YnotTicket.jpg

2 hours ago, Amual88 said:

Hi all, 

YNot first timer here, what’s the walk like from car park to camping?? We’re in pitch village (feel so grown up and 18-24 year old festival-going me would be disgusted at myself 😂😂). Doesn’t look too much of a walk from the map but looks can be deceiving. 

The walk from pitch village won't be much more than 5 minutes 👍

• Thanks 1