Y Not 2022

gfa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Boomtowner said:

Allotment stage, any recommendations?

FTCXar3WAAELEbk.jpeg

Big image are decent (used to be called Ivory Wave), Planet are like an off brand Lidl version of DMA's (the lead singer is Johnny Tooks brother), Andrew Cushin is a bit of a Noel Gallagher wannabe.

No clue on the rest. Was hoping for holy youth movement but they're obviously not there. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I have quite a few YNOT Festival 2022 Tickets for sale

Myself and my brother run the 'Hog and Barrel stage' at Ynot festival and we get paid in tickets. We therefore have a lot of tickets to sell in a relatively short space of time.

All tickets are for Adult weekend Camping AND include Thursday Early entry, If you booked these on the Ynot website it would be £178.

We are asking for £110 each, tickets will be sent special delivery.

Get in touch for more details

Thanks folks.

Steven

YnotTicket.jpg

4 hours ago, Boomtowner said:

First time back at Y Not since 2009, it's got a little bigger. Can't believe it's now 40,000 capacity. Any one been recently that can say how long the walk from the campervans to the arena is?  image.thumb.png.50422d32a9efe9c8b2fa516ee24f0377.png

From this planning application for this year it would suggest it’s 25,000 and not 40,000.

3A99C314-ECAB-4AC0-BD39-1B6BD3FEED95.jpeg

650A949B-AA0C-4298-9405-242B3A4F7F58.jpeg

There was something in the papers a few months back

An application for a variation in the premises licence was granted by Derbyshire Dales District Council and takes the capacity from 29,999 to 39,999. Jason Oakley, managing director of Y Not, said the application was submitted in a bid to get the festival back to being as good as it could be. He said that capacity at the last festival in 2020 was dropped to 29,999 because “projected sales were not warranting the size of the licence so decided to scale it back to reflect this."

Looks like they've gone the same road as Bearded and increased their capacity.

13 minutes ago, Boomtowner said:

There was something in the papers a few months back

An application for a variation in the premises licence was granted by Derbyshire Dales District Council and takes the capacity from 29,999 to 39,999. Jason Oakley, managing director of Y Not, said the application was submitted in a bid to get the festival back to being as good as it could be. He said that capacity at the last festival in 2020 was dropped to 29,999 because “projected sales were not warranting the size of the licence so decided to scale it back to reflect this."

Looks like they've gone the same road as Bearded and increased their capacity.

Yh it does say that but then it’s a bit odd for the map to suggest 25,000. Also, the map is identical to that of 2016 etc which had 25,000 cap so surely you can’t have 15,000 more people in the same amount of space.

I do hope they haven't kept the same capacity as the "Newer site".

2017 on  "Old site", which is the site we are on this year, was far too busy as the upped the capacity and it created a few issues. Although that could have been down to the weather too to be honest. 

The main footpath of the site (to and from arena) is down Mouldridge lane which is relatively solid ground, so all being well if the weather hits, at least that will be some saving grace! 😄 

On 7/7/2022 at 2:53 PM, StevenHerron said:

Hello, I have quite a few YNOT Festival 2022 Tickets for sale

Myself and my brother run the 'Hog and Barrel stage' at Ynot festival and we get paid in tickets. We therefore have a lot of tickets to sell in a relatively short space of time.

All tickets are for Adult weekend Camping AND include Thursday Early entry, If you booked these on the Ynot website it would be £178.

We are asking for £110 each, tickets will be sent special delivery.

Get in touch for more details

Thanks folks.

Steven

YnotTicket.jpg

These still available??

• Like 1