Y Not 2022

gfa

1 hour ago, atomised said:

Unimpressed.  Very little there for me so one teetering on the brink from my maybe list 

I loved last year's lineup. Though could easily be saved by Phonics, Manics and Fontaines making a return

Currently it's the same as Neighbourhood and that's 10 mins from my house! 

Nothing but Thieves are very high up...

40 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I loved last year's lineup. Though could easily be saved by Phonics, Manics and Fontaines making a return

Currently it's the same as Neighbourhood and that's 10 mins from my house! 

Nothing but Thieves are very high up...

For me a lot of those I would see I've seen recently. It's been hard to miss Blossoms this year for starters. Could definitely be massively improved by those mentioned

4 minutes ago, Conners2390 said:

Never said headline but hey there’s still one headliner to be announced so less of the handbags and glad rags

That’s the one I think will be sharing a headliner with Victorious festival actually (that’s what I go to so always poke my nose in here)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, A costume of a man said:

More on the way, what sort of names can we realistically expect? 

Screenshot_20220119_192301.jpg

Still needs the Thursday headliner right - should be a decently sized name. Cannot believe blossoms are a main one honestly, i like them and they will put on a great set but they are just poor when you look at Truck's headliners for instance.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 12:50 PM, Boomtowner said:

Anyone any idea when the next batch of acts for this will be announced. My best mate has tickets but not quite enough on the line up to tempt me just yet, but a couple of additions may just do it.

Not sure, but my expectations are low if the tramlines and truck second waves were anything to go by - barely worth the wait/announcement...

2 minutes ago, A costume of a man said:

Not sure, but my expectations are low if the tramlines and truck second waves were anything to go by - barely worth the wait/announcement...

I’d agree with this.  Think most got their big names out to get ticket sales done.  Sure there’ll just be the odd filler now

After hedging my bets and ending up with both Y Not and Kendal tickets last year I was waiting to make my final decision for this year, and I think Kendal has more for me because I'm seeing Courteeners, Blossoms and Manics at Neighbourhood Weekender, and Stereophonics on their tour. 

Dropping DMA's and Fontaines from last year is a big loss for me on Y Not too. 

This is a great lineup if I wasn't already seeing my biggest draws, and almost all the bands I'd like are on at Kendal (and pretty much everywhere else). Even if I sell these at a discount, which is looking likely, it'll cover a fair amount of the bar tab for Kendal!