Lytham Festival 2022

RaphPH

2 hours ago, she bangs the drums said:

Looks like they played 75 min set again last night:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-strokes/2022/passeio-maritimo-de-alges-oeiras-portugal-33b52875.html

Should be a good evening at a new venue for most of us! 

Clairo cover wtaf - with harry styles ending. she pulled out but wonder why they threw as it was in too. have a great night everyone at Lytham, decent setlist too that hopefully a bit longer for you lot!

https://www.nme.com/news/music/the-strokes-cover-clairo-sofia-live-nos-alive-2022-watch-footage-3263780

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, timeforheroes said:

Heads up for anyone using Central Tickets - Just cancelled my Weller ones because I've got covid, not only no refund (didn't expect one really) but I've been handed a 6 week ban for cancelling any of my first 3 orders.

Thats ridiculous - encourages people to just let them expire and not turn up vs freeing them up for someone else. rubbish

7 hours ago, gfa said:

How were the strokes? not sure why i'm asking as i'm not even seeing them this year but they are my favourite guitar band!

I really enjoyed them. Julian was on good form having loads of random banter with the crowd.

Good venue, sunny evening, good sound, nice setlist.

Only downside seemed to be bar prices, apart from that I had a fantastic evening (I went to see Guns n Roses last Friday and the sound was shocking) 

• 3 months later...