TRNSMT 2022

fraybentos1

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, gfa said:

try twickets, twitter, ticketswap 🙂

I’ve had a look cheers. This was a bit of a last resort. Can usually get tickets late on to something this size quite easily, surprised at how rare the spare tickets are.

Edited by Jonesy1

47 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

I’ve had a look cheers. This was a bit of a last resort. Can usually get tickets late on to something this size quite easily, surprised at how rare the spare tickets are.

surprising that, i guess just setup twickets alerts (apparently the twickets twitter feed is faster than the email alerts i heard) and keep looking for sellers on twitters or make a post saying your after tickets. good luck!

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

surprising that, i guess just setup twickets alerts (apparently the twickets twitter feed is faster than the email alerts i heard) and keep looking for sellers on twitters or make a post saying your after tickets. good luck!

I've found the twickets app notifications are faster than email too. You still need to click it immediately for anything rare though

Enjoyed Friday and Saturday, stayed in the flat yesterday till the queues had died down so didn’t get caught up in that. 

Paolo was as expected, didn’t play many old ones and when he did they didn’t sound great imo. Enjoyed it overall tho. Fender was great and defo a future headliner.

Foals sounded great and really liked the strokes, never thought I’d get to see them in glasgow.

My first time attending and a little disappointed. Full of underage off their head with no idea what bands are even on the bill. The queues to get in on Saturday were daft but didn’t ruin the experience. I probably wouldn’t return - there’s no artists there that you can’t see elsewhere. 

I went on Friday. It wasn't full of as many bams as I was expecting, was a pretty chilled atmosphere. Though maybe I was just at the quiet side haha

Never queued too long to get in or for a drink/food. Food prices were obscene though. £12 for a little cardboard tray of katsu curry. 

I just went along with a friend who wanted to go so wasn't particularly a fan of anyone on the line-up. I enjoyed Sam Fender, would probably give him a listen now after seeing him live. 

In my opinion, Paolo Nutini is not a headliner. He's great at what he does but there's just no showmanship or commanding of the crowd. It all just felt a bit flat. 

On 7/11/2022 at 11:24 AM, Tartan_Glasto said:

I went on Friday. It wasn't full of as many bams as I was expecting, was a pretty chilled atmosphere. Though maybe I was just at the quiet side haha

Never queued too long to get in or for a drink/food. Food prices were obscene though. £12 for a little cardboard tray of katsu curry. 

I just went along with a friend who wanted to go so wasn't particularly a fan of anyone on the line-up. I enjoyed Sam Fender, would probably give him a listen now after seeing him live. 

In my opinion, Paolo Nutini is not a headliner. He's great at what he does but there's just no showmanship or commanding of the crowd. It all just felt a bit flat. 

I was on holiday , otherwise would have attended Strokes day. Had a look at Paolo's setlist. Very surprised he doesn't do Last Request.  Would work better than Caledonia imo.  Does his band still do the disappointing rock take on Pencil Full of Lead.  Reminds me of when I've seen Morrissey's band try their hand at the Smiths' trickier material.

8 hours ago, Johndenis said:

I was on holiday , otherwise would have attended Strokes day. Had a look at Paolo's setlist. Very surprised he doesn't do Last Request.  Would work better than Caledonia imo.  Does his band still do the disappointing rock take on Pencil Full of Lead.  Reminds me of when I've seen Morrissey's band try their hand at the Smiths' trickier material.

The old songs sound pretty shite apart from Candy and Coming up Easy. He clearly doesnt want to play the oldies but a lot of the crowd are there expecting to hear that

• 2 weeks later...