All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

3 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

The Nick Cave day is close to selling out. 

Inside info?  Would love to see a chart of ticket sales over time and compare it with how they advertise. They seem to have really ramped up focus on the Gorillaz day, which suggests it isn't doing too well.  

6 minutes ago, Johnnyseven said:

Anyone know which of the stages at Field Day are in tents and which are open air?

Judging from the map, north stage is the only tented one.  I'm intrigued to see how Kraftwerk 3D works outdoors, starting before sunset...

• Like 1

Unrelated to the cheap tix we're all hoping for, I've convinced myself Taylor Swift is going to perform with The National like she guested with Haim last month. If she's living in London what better time to perform Coney Island for the first time right? It's happening OK 

8 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Unrelated to the cheap tix we're all hoping for, I've convinced myself Taylor Swift is going to perform with The National like she guested with Haim last month. If she's living in London what better time to perform Coney Island for the first time right? It's happening OK 

Stop.

4 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Coney Island (feat Taylor Swift)

BRM takeover with Justin Vernon

Renegade (feat Taylor Swift)
Phoenix (feat Fleet Foxes)

Debut of new song featuring Bon Iver

It just makes sense honestly 

I am in the process of talking myself out of going, so please stop, haha.

But I think there is a an actual chance of TS, you might be onto something there...

2 minutes ago, gregory said:

I am in the process of talking myself out of going, so please stop, haha.

But I think there is a an actual chance of TS, you might be onto something there...

Haha, it all depends what she's up to I guess but she's worked so closely with Aaron and then clearly loves them and vice versa. 

Phoenix also makes a lot of sense as Fleet Foxes will literally be there but I'm not sure if they'd do a side project that didn't have a direct relation to the band itself. 

Hoping for an interesting setlist anyhow

1 hour ago, Diamond Solitaire said:

Another Tinder competition winner here 

They asked me to give two choices when they first contacted me. My first choice was Nick Cave, but I've just heard back from them and they've told me that they've run out of tickets to that day so we'll be going to The National instead 

Sounds like Nick Cave tickets are probably selling quite well 

Same here but for Disclosure first choice. Trying to challenge it - will report back if any luck

1 hour ago, Riggins said:

Coney Island (feat Taylor Swift)

BRM takeover with Justin Vernon

Renegade (feat Taylor Swift)
Phoenix (feat Fleet Foxes)

Debut of new song featuring Bon Iver

It just makes sense honestly 

I like your optimism but I think given ticket sales are probably low, APE/AEG would be singing from the rafters that Taylor or at least some form of special guest would be there, and they haven't so I struggle to see it.

4 hours ago, Ed90 said:

Inside info?  Would love to see a chart of ticket sales over time and compare it with how they advertise. They seem to have really ramped up focus on the Gorillaz day, which suggests it isn't doing too well.  

I wonder how badly the TfL strikes are impacting sales? Although I could say the same about the National Rail strike for Field Day. I agree it would be fascinating to see the sales over time. 

It is possible I’ll be wanting to sell my Gorillaz tickets (2) if there is no feasible way of me getting to and from the festival on Wednesday.

if anyone on here is looking for a ticket for that day make me an offer via DM and if me and my mate decide not to go then I’ll come back to you.

would want to sell both ideally but can sell them as singles if needs be. Would be happy to use twickets as the broker so we both have piece of mind.

Edited by mungo57
Spelling error