All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

5 minutes ago, WStoner said:

jesus fucking christ are they actually clashing?  who on earth puts on a dual-headliner festival where the headliners clash 😞 so gutted been waiting for this since Jan - even bought an actual full priced ticket not to miss it. 

Annoying aye, Kraftwerk start at 8, Chems 9:25 so unless Kraftwerk only get 1h15 then they’ll clash for a bit.

assuming they put Kraftwerk on at that time to allow for a full set - they haven’t given stage times in the sense of start and finish only start times so far

2 hours ago, mungo57 said:

Last time he played I think he only got 90 mins but I can’t remember it was the first year they did APE - I think a standard headline set is 90 min

That's mostly because he was allowed a longer set at Primavera, but I wouldn't mind that much, as long as he doesn't drop the rare songs.

1 hour ago, deadpheasant said:

https://clashfinder.com/s/ape2022/

Updated the clashfinder with the stage splits. Obviously take with a massive pinch of salt as no stage times have announced yet but should give an idea of how the bands will set up roughly.

If that is really the timetable, that would be great!

24 minutes ago, tricotreat said:

Stage times are now showing in the app for the 19th and 20th.

No clash between Turnstile 6.45 to 7.45 and Idles 7.45 to 8.45 (Gorillaz 8.55 to 10.55).

Turnstile usually play a 55 minute set for festivals like this so hopefully they hit the stage on time. 

Edited by she bangs the drums

8 minutes ago, she bangs the drums said:

No clash between Turnstile 6.45 to 7.45 and Idles 7.45 to 8.45 (Gorillaz 8.55 to 10.55).

Turnstile usually play a 55 minute set for festivals like this so hopefully they hit the stage on time. 

Saw Turnstile at Outbreak and 2000trees this year and both times they came on later than their scheduled start time (like by 10 mins or so). I think when I saw them in Leeds they came on like 10 mins late. Still finished around the scheduled end time and did the full set.

21 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Saw Turnstile at Outbreak and 2000trees this year and both times they came on later than their scheduled start time (like by 10 mins or so). I think when I saw them in Leeds they came on like 10 mins late. Still finished around the scheduled end time and did the full set.

suppose its not off the cards for them to just play faster unlike a lot of other bands where that would sound weird. Saw them at 2000 trees as well and I assumed pup was just late as well not that turnstile still managed to finish on time. 

TBF they like to drone a but at the end with their glittery noises and idles like to spend a good five minutes droning at the start of their set with colossus so its not off the cards to be there for almost all of both. 

18 minutes ago, bleeegghh said:

Never been to APE, the main stages look like theyre really far apart on the map. Whats it like in reality?

It’s a long old walk - takes about 15-20 mins (though I was organising a load of drunk people). Without the ape infrastructure it’s like a 5 mins walk

46 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Yes I was at the Leeds gig too and tbh they came on late at Glastonbury and played to time. 

22 minutes ago, bleeegghh said:

suppose its not off the cards for them to just play faster unlike a lot of other bands where that would sound weird. Saw them at 2000 trees as well and I assumed pup was just late as well not that turnstile still managed to finish on time. 

TBF they like to drone a but at the end with their glittery noises and idles like to spend a good five minutes droning at the start of their set with colossus so its not off the cards to be there for almost all of both. 

Ha ha that is a fair point about Colossus 🙂

16 minutes ago, js77 said:

Perfect. Sure I’ll make it to Stratford International on foot with an hour and 20 to spare 

Your either a very fast (5 minutes!) walker or may want to check your math 🙂

unless exits have changed since 2019, this is likely your route

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Stratford+International,+Queen+Elizabeth+Olympic+Park,+International+Way,+London/Crown+Gate+Roundabout,+Old+Ford+Road,+London/@51.5388506,-0.0250452,13z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m2!1m1!1s0x48761d64e18ae069:0xaaced41578c06648!1m2!1m1!1s0x48761decd9ca222d:0xe9d0441a7a680ab3!3e2

still plenty of time

Edited by gfa