All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

38 minutes ago, xxialac said:

With three stages and a stacked upper bill everyone I want to see at the Nick Cave day clashes. Can only see 2 acts out of The Smile, Michael K, Sleaford Mods, Anna Calvi, Aldous Harding and Spiritualized.

It's just stage splits not times right? I'm basically at East Stage all day!

39 minutes ago, xxialac said:

With three stages and a stacked upper bill everyone I want to see at the Nick Cave day clashes. Can only see 2 acts out of The Smile, Michael K, Sleaford Mods, Anna Calvi, Aldous Harding and Spiritualized.

Where did you see that? Are the Gorrilaz splits out?

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

The stage times are typically pretty staggered at this, certainly across the two outdoor stages. So you will have some clashes and overlaps, but I wouldn't be too down until the stage times are out. You'll get 3 or 4 of those, I'd think. Have a look at last year's clashfinder for more of an idea.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Livvy Mae said:

as an idles hater, this is pretty perfect for me, but i am worried about leaving turnstile and having enough time to get back to victoria station for 11:30pm

You’ll have more than enough time.  Could walk it worst case 😂😂

Just now, sisco said:

Starting to get a bit worried a week out

Worst comes to worst buy it a day before or off twickets. I’m sure we will all be fine! I might jump on 2-4-1 if they do it again though

Definitely giving up on the first weekend because I don't live in London and all trains are sold out. Waiting to confirm that I'll be able to see PLAID > LOW > MOGWAI and SPIRITUALIZED > SMILE/ANNA CALVI > NICK CAVE before buying tickets. Personally I don't do "partial sets" nor have any intention to run between stages. Well I might still go for Nick Cave only because it doesn't look like there will be another UK show this year. I wonder if they will give him a 2h30 time slot for his full tour setlist?

The one that gets me annoyed is the clash between Chems and Kraftwerk - looks like their set will overlap by at least half an hour or so means missing most of Chems - usually that doesn’t happen at APE, there’s always a gap between the 2 headliners on east and west stages.

oh well, will see all of Kraftwerk regardless and catch the 2nd half of Chems from the back.

3 minutes ago, emmanuel said:

Definitely giving up on the first weekend because I don't live in London and all trains are sold out. Waiting to confirm that I'll be able to see PLAID > LOW > MOGWAI and SPIRITUALIZED > SMILE/ANNA CALVI > NICK CAVE before buying tickets. Personally I don't do "partial sets" nor have any intention to run between stages. Well I might still go for Nick Cave only because it doesn't look like there will be another UK show this year. I wonder if they will give him a 2h30 time slot for his full tour setlist?

Last time he played I think he only got 90 mins but I can’t remember it was the first year they did APE - I think a standard headline set is 90 min

7 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

The one that gets me annoyed is the clash between Chems and Kraftwerk - looks like their set will overlap by at least half an hour or so means missing most of Chems - usually that doesn’t happen at APE, there’s always a gap between the 2 headliners on east and west stages.

oh well, will see all of Kraftwerk regardless and catch the 2nd half of Chems from the back.

jesus fucking christ are they actually clashing?  who on earth puts on a dual-headliner festival where the headliners clash 😞 so gutted been waiting for this since Jan - even bought an actual full priced ticket not to miss it.