All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

16 minutes ago, Riggins said:

I've been getting quite a few competitions through on my IG stories, Beefeater I think, Luno themselves. Hoping these are basically everyone wins type of ones.

Wher can I find these? Applying for every competition I can atm!

APE newbie here - didn't realise there was so much potential for cheap tickets nearer the time (should have really checked first).

As I was only really coming down to London from Newcastle to see KGLW I'm pretty gutted when they had to pull out. Mogwai will be great but I've seen them before and lots of the other acts I'm not that bothered about or am seeing at EOTR the week after!

26 minutes ago, WStoner said:

There's one here that seems to allow multiple entries (or at least hasn't stopped me entering more than once?) https://one.luno.com/

"Bringing music and crypto together" 🤢🤮

"Submit your email to Luno One and select the festival draw to enter the competition. If you submit your email and do not select a festival date, your entry will not be accepted. One entry per person only. If more than one entry is made from the same email address, the latest draw will be counted."

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, WalesGolfMadrid said:

"Submit your email to Luno One and select the festival draw to enter the competition. If you submit your email and do not select a festival date, your entry will not be accepted. One entry per person only. If more than one entry is made from the same email address, the latest draw will be counted."

Ah I see - that's weirdly worked out quite well as my initial choice was for a day I can longer go to haha  

Would love to go to the Gorillaz day, but don't want to get a bus from West London

For the avoidance of doubt they just posted this on their Twitter feed.

my mate still wants to go and arguably it’s easier for him to get out of London to Watford than it might be for me on the way home from the festival.

still debating whether to give it a miss or not. Hopefully the tube strike finishes at midnight and at least SOME morning trains run.

43FF9E47-D79F-4F1D-8C89-E627C801EA0A.jpeg

If I could find a cheap Gorillaz day ticket I'd probably go for Idles and Turnstile (unless they stupidly clash) and get there by a long walk from Stratford or Liverpool Street, wouldn't stay for all of Gorillaz either probably

Edited by LazyDavid

20 minutes ago, jump said:

Just saying go to TFL is a bit shit. They could have the festival finish a bit earlier to allow people more time to catch the last trains or offer shuttles/Big Green Coaches at the fest.

All TfL says is ‘we will update this page’ at present.

not too good really if you ask me.

21 minutes ago, LazyDavid said:

If I could find a cheap Gorillaz day ticket I'd probably go for Idles and Turnstile (unless they stupidly clash) and get there by a long walk from Stratford or Liverpool Street, wouldn't stay for all of Gorillaz either probably

my plan basically, but for Turnstile/Pusha T and legging it to Victoria for the coach

4 minutes ago, she bangs the drums said:

It would also be good if they could release the stage times on those days asap so people can plan, and maybe have an earlier finishing time than they were planning 

Bringing things forward by even half hour would be most welcome, particularly the Friday, as everything is on strike that day, aye.

53 minutes ago, bloodborne said:

Yeah I would expect them at bare minimum to end that day a little earlier. But I thought they'd can it, so what do I know.

Either way, do not let yourself get caught in the crowd trying to leave after Gorillaz.

The classic move to the back during encore and fuck off sharpish manoeuvre will be a popular one I think!

Just to say I complained to both AmEx and AXS about the late offer of a free VIP upgrade to new ticket buyers, given that it was penalising early/loyal buyers like myself and rewarding late purchasers. Unfortunately I got nowhere! Worth a try anyway....at least I got half price with O2 for the Nick Cave day.

Also, Anna Calvi posted on Twitter and Facebook a few days ago that she'd completely lost her voice but was hoping to have recovered in time for the Victorious Festival (just before her APE day....).

6 minutes ago, rivaldo said:

Just to say I complained to both AmEx and AXS about the late offer of a free VIP upgrade to new ticket buyers, given that it was penalising early/loyal buyers like myself and rewarding late purchasers. Unfortunately I got nowhere! Worth a try anyway....at least I got half price with O2 for the Nick Cave day.

Also, Anna Calvi posted on Twitter and Facebook a few days ago that she'd completely lost her voice but was hoping to have recovered in time for the Victorious Festival (just before her APE day....).

The VIP is pretty rubbish. A bit more space but away from all the music. You've not missed much IMO.

Super news on Anna Calvi. She has plenty of time to get her voice back. Most cases of laryngitis are less than two weeks.