All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

They would never change the day of it because of licensing issues anyway, but when the strike was announced I wouldn't be surprised if there were some serious discussions about pulling the day altogether. It's going to have a huge impact on the amount of people taking a punt on tickets in the week/s leading up (which counts for a lot at city day fests like this), when ticketholders arrive and leave the site, bar staff and tech people getting on site, the amount people drink, etc etc.

I don't think they will pull it, but the day is certainly going to take a real battering because of the strike on top of the fact it hasn't been a strong seller anyway.

4 hours ago, jannybruck said:

They would never change the day of it because of licensing issues anyway, but when the strike was announced I wouldn't be surprised if there were some serious discussions about pulling the day altogether. It's going to have a huge impact on the amount of people taking a punt on tickets in the week/s leading up (which counts for a lot at city day fests like this), when ticketholders arrive and leave the site, bar staff and tech people getting on site, the amount people drink, etc etc.

I don't think they will pull it, but the day is certainly going to take a real battering because of the strike on top of the fact it hasn't been a strong seller anyway.

Just out of interest, how do you know it hasn't been a strong seller?

2 minutes ago, Bovla said:

Just out of interest, how do you know it hasn't been a strong seller?

Generally a good rule of thumb to spot days that need a boost (this goes for any festival in London, really) is the amount they're pushing it with adverts on the tube and online.

Field Day, for instance, I've barely seen any ads for so I wouldn't be surprised if that one's doing the best, and has had no additions as far as I can recall. Whereas the others have had some serious real estate over the past couple of months and have had some stuff tacked on to try and tempt people to buy.

29 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Generally a good rule of thumb to spot days that need a boost (this goes for any festival in London, really) is the amount they're pushing it with adverts on the tube and online.

Field Day, for instance, I've barely seen any ads for so I wouldn't be surprised if that one's doing the best, and has had no additions as far as I can recall. Whereas the others have had some serious real estate over the past couple of months and have had some stuff tacked on to try and tempt people to buy.

Thanks, good to know. Keen for the nick cave day but holding out for some better deals on tix. Although if my fomo gets too much I'll just pull the trigger

32 minutes ago, Bovla said:

Where have you seen this? - and do we believe it?! 😅

APE's latest Insta post about Nick Cave https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg1d4AGI_NJ/

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds are coming to Luno Presents All Points East in Victoria Park, London, 28th August.

The band will make their only UK appearance of 2022 on Bank Holiday Sunday alongside a lineup curated by Nick Cave himself, including @michaelkiwanuka , @thesmiletheband, @annacalvi, @sleaford_mods , @kaetempest and many more!

Final tickets available now. (Link in bio)

56 minutes ago, Riggins said:

Also just won, interesting people still don’t know which they've got. I only really want to go to The National day, will take anything as a freebie really but hopefully we get to pick.

How do you enter the competition?

3 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

So it's a week since the Tinder lady said "the team will be confirming which option this is for you next week". Hmmm. 

Spoke too soon! They've just emailed asking me which date I'd like (two choices in case the first one not possible). Hopefully I get the one I want! No idea why they had to be so secretive up til now...

31 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

How do you enter the competition?

Dunno if it's still open but you had to follow Tinder and reply to the tweet tagging in your "festival buddy".

Won tinder. If anyone is interested in trading us disclosure/tame impala tickets for the other days (if we r able to) let me know 🙂 we need like 8 tame impala tickets - happy to trade them for higher demand days like cave

6 minutes ago, gfa said:

Won tinder. If anyone is interested in trading us disclosure/tame impala tickets for the other days (if we r able to) let me know 🙂 we need like 8 tame impala tickets - happy to trade them for higher demand days like cave

I think you only get like one set of tickets for one day. It was worded confusingly but they have just emailed me to ask me which day I want.

2 hours ago, Riggins said:

Also just won, interesting people still don’t know which they've got. I only really want to go to The National day, will take anything as a freebie really but hopefully we get to pick.

have just replied to the tweet in hope of winning, seems a fair few people are!

36 minutes ago, CaitNeeDee said:

I got the DM this morning but still no mail... Will wait and see what happens. I expect it was a lengthy process for everyone?

It took a few hours for me to get the email through. Then I had to fill in a form. Then they said they'd email a week later, which they've just done today. They asked me which day I want and I told them so I'm going to Nick Cave for free! Woo.