All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

44 minutes ago, becca_ said:

I won too! This wording is very confusing though… I haven’t been asked to choose a day. 

Congrats! Just had an email from them asking me to sign my life away or something and then apparently I'll be sent my ticket. It reads like it's for all the dates to me, which does sound a bit of a mad prize!

16 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Congrats! Just had an email from them asking me to sign my life away or something and then apparently I'll be sent my ticket. It reads like it's for all the dates to me, which does sound a bit of a mad prize!

I know! But I don't think it can be because the value for 10 prizes is £1,150 and the value for 5 prizes is £575, which is £115 per prize and £57.50 a ticket. Just confusing that they haven't even asked what date you want or made any suggestion that it's one show...

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, becca_ said:

I know! But I don't think it can be because the value for 10 prizes is £1,150 and the value for 5 prizes is £575, which is £115 per prize and £57.50 a ticket. Just confusing that they haven't even asked what date you want or made any suggestion that it's one show...

Yeah it's really weird! I'll be annoyed if it's randomly allocated and dates I can't do! 

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah it's really weird! I'll be annoyed if it's randomly allocated and dates I can't do! 

Yeh I can't do any of the first weekend so I would give it to my boyfriend but still seems bizarre that it's advertised as 'tickets to APE' and not like other competition where it's been 'tickets to APE Tame Impala' etc.

2 hours ago, becca_ said:

I won too! This wording is very confusing though… I haven’t been asked to choose a day. 

Sorry to be a beg but if by chance you get every date please could I get the Nick Cave ones?

T&Cs were quite confusing, it says you needed to retweet the message and tag a friend. Does that mean reply? Reply and Retweet? quote tweet?

1 hour ago, becca_ said:

Wait where are the 10 and 5 figures coming from? Am I being an idiot? I thought there were 6 dates and one of them is Field Day so that one might not be included?

11 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Sorry to be a beg but if by chance you get every date please could I get the Nick Cave ones?

T&Cs were quite confusing, it says you needed to retweet the message and tag a friend. Does that mean reply? Reply and Retweet? quote tweet?

I just replied and tagged a friend!

3 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Wait where are the 10 and 5 figures coming from? Am I being an idiot? I thought there were 6 dates and one of them is Field Day so that one might not be included?

The T&Cs say there’s 10 prizes in the original comp and 5 in the new one. 

They also just emailed saying “Our team will reach out to you either on social media or email next week just to confirm timings and ticket info with you!”

Just now, becca_ said:

They also just emailed saying “Our team will reach out to you either on social media or email next week just to confirm timings and ticket info with you!”

Oh I took that as being 10 total prizes. So 10 lots of giveaways, each one worth £575. But it is pretty ambiguous! Guess we will find out.

12 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Oh I took that as being 10 total prizes. So 10 lots of giveaways, each one worth £575. But it is pretty ambiguous! Guess we will find out.

The latest T&C (might be different to yours) says:

There are five (5) prizes available to be won. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes is 575 GBP (£575). Each prize consists solely of two (2) general admission tickets ...

£575 / 5 prizes = £125.
1 prize = £125 / 2 = £57.5 per ticket. 

4 minutes ago, gregory said:

The latest T&C (might be different to yours) says:

£575 / 5 prizes = £125.
1 prize = £125 / 2 = £57.5 per ticket. 

Edited: I'm being an idiot! Two tickets each, you're right.

Hopefully they let us pick the day then - otherwise I'll be back here with them!

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

1 hour ago, becca_ said:

I got that email too and responded asking which date of the event I am going to or whether I can choose and she emailed back:

"Our team will be confirming all of this with you next week and they’ll be able to let you know more in detail which option this is for you 😊"

so weirdly cryptic!

20 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I got that email too and responded asking which date of the event I am going to or whether I can choose and she emailed back:

"Our team will be confirming all of this with you next week and they’ll be able to let you know more in detail which option this is for you 😊"

so weirdly cryptic!

I know!! So intrigued to see what will happen. I wonder if they’ll just let us pick because it really doesn’t sound like they’ve already bought them. 

5 minutes ago, becca_ said:

I know!! So intrigued to see what will happen. I wonder if they’ll just let us pick because it really doesn’t sound like they’ve already bought them. 

If they tell me it's for a day I can't go then I'm either giving it to someone here or not going anyway. Really odd!

On 7/27/2022 at 11:30 PM, Al2006 said:

Does anyone have any tips for how to get really cheap tickets on the day..? I live a 15 min walk from all points east so I can be very last minute.

Just keep an eye on this thread 🙂

On 7/29/2022 at 1:54 PM, becca_ said:

If you have tame impala or field day to give away i’d happily take 🙂