All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I just got a direct message from Tinder to say I've won their ticket comp from last Friday! Anyone else? I think it's tickets for all days so if there is a way to share them with people here I will. I only want to go on the Cave day but may go to one more... Will peruse the lineups!

Nick Cave, Anna Calvi, Kae Tempest and The Smile for free! What a day.

congrats! I don't think i've won anything. Would take the national day if it's going !

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I just got a direct message from Tinder to say I've won their ticket comp from last Friday! Anyone else? I think it's tickets for all days so if there is a way to share them with people here I will. I only want to go on the Cave day but may go to one more... Will peruse the lineups!

Lucky sod! I ain’t won shit yet on these competitions.

Just now, scatteredscreens said:

congrats! I don't think i've won anything. Would take the national day if it's going !

I think the only other day I'm likely to go is maybe the Tame Impala day, mainly for Dry Cleaning, Goat and Workkng Mens Club. Just saw The National at Primavera and the rest of the lineup doesn't grab me. 

Really fancy Field Day but have plans that day! 

I've had to send them my email address and will find out more info later. Not sure if tickets will be easily transferable but will keep you in mind!

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

I think the only other day I'm likely to go is maybe the Tame Impala day, mainly for Dry Cleaning, Goat and Workkng Mens Club. Just saw The National at Primavera and the rest of the lineup doesn't grab me. 

Really fancy Field Day but have plans that day! 

I've had to send them my email address and will find out more info later. Not sure if tickets will be easily transferable but will keep you in mind!

No worries! I'm already seeing The National in Manchester but the undercard sells it for me! I'll drop you my email in your inbox.

14 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

If you have chemical brothers tickets going please let me know! I will send you some money for them

39 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

If there’s a spare for the Disclosure day, I’d love to have it!

24 minutes ago, Geodude12 said:

If you have chemical brothers tickets going please let me know! I will send you some money for them

21 minutes ago, jump said:

Top of my list is Gorillaz and then Nick Cave is a close second and I wouldn't mind The National and Tame Impala.

14 minutes ago, rivaldo said:

Congrats ZooMusic Girl!

Please keep me in mind for the Tame Impala day if there's a spare ticket going. Cheers!

1 minute ago, aidenlangan95 said:

If there’s a spare for the Disclosure day, I’d love to have it!

Okay I'll keep you guys updated! I don't know any more yet, they've just asked me for email address. Obviously don't want any money for them - they're free! Just need to check if easy to transfer tickets to others, probably by sharing a QR code.

I'll let you know when I hear more.

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Would love disclosure tickets if they've not already been claimed

15 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Still waiting for them to email me so will report back once I know what I'm actually getting! 

If you (or anyone) happens to have some Gorrilaz tickets then pleaseeeee gimme a shout.  Thank you

re: Tinder comp:

There are five (5) prizes available to be won. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all
prizes is 575 GBP (£575). Each prize consists solely of two (2) general admission tickets to the
All Points East Festival in the United Kingdom, currently scheduled for August 19, 2022 to
August 28, 2022.