All Points East Festival 2022

Hutchmaster

I assume I didn't win as nothing! Bit late in the day now surely?

Speaking of winning, VIP Cave tickets up for grabs on Insta. I don't really use it so not sure I'll enter but it's there if anyone wants it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf_wq3yopMW/?utm_campaign=NCTBS - APE Competition (Yn44k9)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Nick Cave Mailing List&_kx=PV2kk2aZkENjBFw2wXdkxZRryXy9S7OEhVhUaQt1iDmi95jKFEp7-Tk0H--hEyMh.TfCFtb

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I assume I didn't win as nothing! Bit late in the day now surely?

Speaking of winning, VIP Cave tickets up for grabs on Insta. I don't really use it so not sure I'll enter but it's there if anyone wants it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf_wq3yopMW/?utm_campaign=NCTBS - APE Competition (Yn44k9)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Nick Cave Mailing List&_kx=PV2kk2aZkENjBFw2wXdkxZRryXy9S7OEhVhUaQt1iDmi95jKFEp7-Tk0H--hEyMh.TfCFtb

entered, thanks

16 hours ago, sisco said:

On the lookout for Gorrilaz cheapies.  What do we reckon the likelihood is?

16 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

Also hoping for this. Think if there's no official festival promo ones twickets could be worth looking at closer to the time

They were on the o2 2-4-1 so probably. There might be another round of 2-4-1 so if your worried maybe grab those

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, gregory said:

You know the lineup is thin when they add the 6 music stage DJ's to fill up a third of the poster..

May be an image of text that says "THURSDAY 25 AUGUST VICTORIA PARK LONDON OLuno PRESENTS >டL POINTS E>ST TAME IMPALA UK EXCLUSIVE CAROLINE POLACHEK FKJ OMAR APOLLO THE BLAZE> DRY CLEANING WORKING MEN'S CLUB SUDAN ARCHIVES GOAT BBC MATTIEL music 6 MUSIC STAGE WITH TOM RAVENSCROFT DANCE SYSTEM LCY TOM RAVENSCROFT TASH LC B2B MINA MYD TICKETS ON SALE NOW DAY TICKET ANDE AXS.CO.UK PAYMENT PLANS A ALLPOINTSEASTFESTIVAL.COM Luno AEG AMERICAN axs Firestene Rey.Ban Gäzette"

FINALLY. They were always going to add more names - have left it too late/not added good enough names to help with sales IMO.

That looks like the final poster.

57 minutes ago, gregory said:

You know the lineup is thin when they add the 6 music stage DJ's to fill up a third of the poster..

May be an image of text that says "THURSDAY 25 AUGUST VICTORIA PARK LONDON OLuno PRESENTS >டL POINTS E>ST TAME IMPALA UK EXCLUSIVE CAROLINE POLACHEK FKJ OMAR APOLLO THE BLAZE> DRY CLEANING WORKING MEN'S CLUB SUDAN ARCHIVES GOAT BBC MATTIEL music 6 MUSIC STAGE WITH TOM RAVENSCROFT DANCE SYSTEM LCY TOM RAVENSCROFT TASH LC B2B MINA MYD TICKETS ON SALE NOW DAY TICKET ANDE AXS.CO.UK PAYMENT PLANS A ALLPOINTSEASTFESTIVAL.COM Luno AEG AMERICAN axs Firestene Rey.Ban Gäzette"

Just need Betting Shop, Post Office and Chippy to be added and you'll have completed the British High  Street bingo card with Dry Cleaning and Working Men's Club.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, moonage505 said:

What’s the deal with the tame impala show having barely any acts compared to the others? Is it cause TI might be playing a longer set or is it just poor planning?

30 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I would assume it's partly because a shorter day? Doesn't it start later on the Thursday?

starts at 2pm. someone said tame impala are doing two sets or something. not sure i buy it 😂

6 hours ago, deadpheasant said:

Looks like Gabriels not longer playing.

Ah quite miffed about that. Caught the last song of their set at the G this year and the reaction they got was massive. Not the end of the world though! Willow Kayne on that bill is quite exciting; she put out a new song last week that goes quite hard (and a great video to go with it)

8 hours ago, moonage505 said:

What’s the deal with the tame impala show having barely any acts compared to the others? Is it cause TI might be playing a longer set or is it just poor planning?

The second stage will be closed and site cut in half, only the big top / 6 music (old x stage) open. Has to be with this few acts. 

On 7/19/2022 at 2:43 PM, Green Croc said:

That lineup is ridiculous for a day festival

No stronger than other days they’ve done before. For £80 this should be standard, the 2022 tame impala day is a complete joke

17 hours ago, gfa said:

No stronger than other days they’ve done before. For £80 this should be standard, the 2022 tame impala day is a complete joke

Fair point, I got a bit carried away as I'm a huge fan of Caribou, Glass Animals, The Avalanches and Whitney.

And completely agree the lineup for Tame this year is shocking, can't understand it tbh