Slam Dunk Festival 2022

jump

23 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Dunno, I didn't think Gunnersville would yet it sold out. But the venues aren't the easiest to get to.

Leeds venue couldn't be more perfect, five min walk from mine.

Edited by Hawky

6 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

According to Josh the pre sale is selling extremely well.

All booked up for me. Rancid is too big a deal to turn down. I feel Slam Dunk is one as well that are going to push the boat out for a lineup next year. Only played 3 gigs in the UK since 2012 so it's the rarity worth it.

19 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

According to Josh the pre sale is selling extremely well.

Great to hear. Got my ticket straight away as the line-up is already enough for me. 

Hyped that there is so much more to come. Any idea when we might see some more names? 

I'm taking the tixs selling well is a good sign Rancid fans will turn up. They are a band that needs a crowd's energy to get them going to put on a good show so a luke warm casual audience could kill things.

Tbh I'd rather they headline Rebellion although its probably too small for them. I've never really considered Rancid a pop punk band with them being more street punk and ska punk what with their past bands being who they are so a place like Rebellion where street punk is the normal rather than rairity like it is at Slam Dunk would be perfect for them.

2 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Yeah I was. Not sure who everybody was thinking I was meaning by saying Josh? Is there someone in the Slam Dunk set up called that? If so my bad

I was just pretending to know Slam Dunk Josh to fit in with everyone and be cool.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Yeah I was. Not sure who everybody was thinking I was meaning by saying Josh? Is there someone in the Slam Dunk set up called that? If so my bad

lol…I assumed there was someone in the Slam Dunk team called Josh. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably the thread that knows All Time Low the best so I will ask here, I opened twitter today and I've seen loads of stuff about them grooming underage girls. I'm not a fan of the band so I don't really know much about their dealings and I can't find the start and end of the topic on twitter so what exactly is going on? 

46 minutes ago, jump said:

This is probably the thread that knows All Time Low the best so I will ask here, I opened twitter today and I've seen loads of stuff about them grooming underage girls. I'm not a fan of the band so I don't really know much about their dealings and I can't find the start and end of the topic on twitter so what exactly is going on? 

Think someone on Tiktok is making allegations against them. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Vandals 🙂 I've not seen them in years.

Are The Used and Rancid on good terms with them recruiting their drummer? I was hoping for some street and ska bands on Rancid's stage rather than 00s emo.