Slam Dunk Festival 2022

jump

31 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

The Wonder Years have just cancelled Bournemouth. It was confirmed that Nick was the one isolating from the Roaring Twenties. SLS and TWYs cancelling would end me

The still said "see you at slam dunk" so I just reckon they're getting a replacement guitarist and want to rehearse properly. At least they kinda confirmed a tour in November

7 hours ago, Andre91 said:

They should just FFAF a call and get them back for a second year in a row. Same sort of crowd and size at The Used.

That would be good, then bring them back next year to do Casually Deep in full for its 20 year anniversary 

22 minutes ago, the_arsonist said:

Man that's a fair few last minute drop outs, hopefully not too many more have already lost some great bands!

A fair few? Which have I missed. I know The Used and SLS. Wasn't aware of others 

Please bubble wrap beartooth, sum 41 and electric callboy. Dont want to miss any of them.

Would love for FFAF to play. My wife had an asthma attack just before they came out last year so missed them

10 minutes ago, kersh said:

Please bubble wrap beartooth, sum 41 and electric callboy. Dont want to miss any of them.

Would love for FFAF to play. My wife had an asthma attack just before they came out last year so missed them

That sucks for her!

My missus has asthma too, I remember we were seeing Prophets Of Rage at a fest and there were a few people smoking around us which set her for off so we had to take a break from the crowd to give her a breather which also meant missing them play Killing In The Name annoyingly.

If anyone is attending the YMAS concert today can anyone take a photo of the bar prices and any good prices please? Interested what’s on offer and how prices compare to the other events I’ve attended recently. 

Think after the changes my day is now looking like:

Cassyette -> Chunk! No Captain Chunk! -> bit of Silverstein -> Kennyhoopla -> Knuckle Puck -> Electric Callboy -> The Wonder Years (join mid-first set) -> The Story So Far -> start of Dropkick Murphys -> Alexisonfire -> Sum 41

Main upside for me is that a lot of the bands I'm seeing are in the tent which is my favourite for atmopshere and if it rains (which it might at South!)