Jump to content

Slam Dunk Festival 2022


jump
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

6 hours ago, foolee said:

Dates for 2022 are Friday 3rd for North and Saturday 4th for South. 

This seems like a good enough reason to start a new thread.

I'm guessing it will be Sum 41 headlining and their third year being booked is the charm and they actually play.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, jump said:

 

This seems like a good enough reason to start a new thread.

I'm guessing it will be Sum 41 headlining and their third year being booked is the charm and they actually play.

Probably will mostly be bands that couldn't make it being rescheduled and NOFX. Hopefully a couple of suprises like Refused or At The Drive In show up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

Probably will mostly be bands that couldn't make it being rescheduled and NOFX. Hopefully a couple of suprises like Refused or At The Drive In show up. 

 At The Drive In have split up again. They were phish the last time I saw them so it's no lost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jericode said:

ATDI were utter shite when I saw them support Royal Blood, keep them far away.

Sum 41 seem the most logical headline choice. Clashing with Rock am Ring is going to count a few names out.

So that's Billy Talent, Stick to your Guns and The Offspring out of this already.

To be honest by next year Slam Dunk can probably go bigger than Sum 41 as a headliner for the other slot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sum 41, MGK, Neck Deep, Frank Carter, Seaway, Rise Against, Trophy Eyes, Chunk Captain, Four Year Strong, Turnstile, Real Friends, Knuckle Puck, Story So Far 

Hope to see a fair few of them on next years lineup.

Edited by Swansea93
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Swansea93 said:

Sum 41, MGK, Neck Deep, Frank Carter, Seaway, Rise Against, Trophy Eyes, Chunk Captain, Four Year Strong, Turnstile, Real Friends, Knuckle Puck, Story So Far 

Hope to see a fair few of them on next years lineup.

Sum 41 and MGK could well be the headliners. One act for the 00's kids, one for the newbies.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Megaprana said:

Sum 41 and MGK could well be the headliners. One act for the 00's kids, one for the newbies.

I’m fully expecting MGK to be back on the R&L lineup though so would rule him out, maybe Architects/BMTH could with Sum 41.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to see Motion City Soundtrack, The Wonder Years, Counterparts, Sum 41, Reel Big Fish, Code Orange, The Story So Far, Free Throw and The Vandals from the original 2020 line up.

 

Then if they could also add some of Spanish Love Songs, Spiritbox, Pup, Against Me, Every Time I Die, Slaughter Beach Dog and The Front Bottoms, that'd be great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sum 41 Frank Carter NOFX, Pennywise Underoath, Papa Roach Wonder Years Motion City Soundtrack  Kennyhoopla Nothing, Nowhere, Jxdn, Agaisnt Me, Flogging Molly, Chubby & The Gang, Tigers Jaw, Joyce Manor, Sullii, Junior, Angel du$t, Dinosaur Pile-Up 

Edited by Alex Winstone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

Sum 41 Frank Carter NOFX, Pennywise Underoath, Papa Roach Wonder Years Motion City Soundtrack  Kennyhoopla Nothing, Nowhere, Jxdn, Agaisnt Me, Flogging Molly, Chubby & The Gang, Tigers Jaw, Joyce Manor, Sullii, Junior, Angel du$t, Dinosaur Pile-Up 

I doubt they'll get Papa Roach. They are notably absent from both RAR and Nova Rock.

Add Bad Religion. They are at Nova Rock but not RAR so are free. Plus Download isn't likely for them either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As long as we got The Story So Far, everything else is a bonus. I think we will get them, FYS, TWY and MCS back too. 
 

I really want Joyce Manor to be booked. I want it every year 😂 Drug Church and Can’t Swim would be welcome additions too. I’m fully expecting Turnstile as well. 
 

Against Me! playing the PiD stage would be an excellent booking, too. 

Edited by Andre91
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the PID stage is going to be quite similar at the top to 2019.

I'm expecting a few of NOFX, LTJ, Bad Religion and Pennywise back. Plus The Interupters. 

At a guess I think NFG will sub to Sum 41.

They've got the acts around next year for it to be very strong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully they get Story so Far and Wonder Years back seen as though they had to cancel this year.

Others on my wishlist would be Front Bottoms, the Menzingers, Spanish Love Songs, Taking Back Sunday, Thursday, Glassjaw (doing an early album) and Andrew Mcmahon in some capacity. Think id have to do both days then.

Weezer or Coheed taking a bigger slot would be nice too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...