In it Together Festival

zico martin

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, DDave said:

That'll be for kids tickets surely? 

They've been advertising £49 Weekend Camping tickets on Instagram posts since they started the account in August. It wouldn't surprise me if it was the Teen Weekend price (that's the only age bracket I can see on the website) but we'll find out in a week.

Even if it was £70 it's still cheaper than Slam Dunk and you get 3 days instead of 1 so I'm still favouring this.

Got lucky this morning and grabbed a pair of the £49 tickets (£60-odd with fees etc.), no camping but I live 20 minutes away so I can just drive home and sleep in a bed haha.

No idea who the headliners are gonna be, but I reckon I've easily gotten value out of it already. Had to refresh for 20 minutes or so hoping and eventually a cheap set popped up.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Jericode said:

Got lucky this morning and grabbed a pair of the £49 tickets (£60-odd with fees etc.), no camping but I live 20 minutes away so I can just drive home and sleep in a bed haha.

No idea who the headliners are gonna be, but I reckon I've easily gotten value out of it already. Had to refresh for 20 minutes or so hoping and eventually a cheap set popped up.

Wow i didn't even realise headliners were still to come

Just looked through their website and realised why its so cheap though:

Per person, you can bring the following into the campsite:

EITHER 8 x cans of beer or lager or cider
OR 8 premixed spirit cans (max 250ml)
OR 1 bottle of wine decanted into a plastic bottle

EDIT: up to over £120 now as well - those £49 tickets are an absolute steal for that lineup 3 day camping, let alone more to be announced

Edited by gfa

2 minutes ago, Jericode said:

They aren't all that cheap, The ticket bands jumped up by £20, and another £20 for the camping version in each band. By the time I got lucky they were flogging 4th band tickets at £109 each.

Oh for sure, tiers are so shit. Interested to see how this goes anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Reading through T&C's apart from the ridiculous booze rules of

EITHER 8 x cans of beer or lager or ciderO R 8 premixed spirit cans (max 250ml) OR 1 bottle of wine decanted into a plastic bottle

There is also the no gas bottle rule so no cooking at the campsite and the absolute corker of no pass outs. Apparently once you're in you can't go out for anything. 

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...