victorious 2022

retrokev

2 minutes ago, sisco said:

I was presuming Ann-Marie was a castle headliner but they normally say who they are and she’s just listed as playing Sunday.  Presuming she’s under Sam Fender

would of thought castle but maybe under fender with editors nbt and suede  castle. would assume bastille castle headliner 

1 minute ago, John L said:

Think The Wombats will headline Castle against Nutini, which would make sense.

Hope NBT are against Fender but I’ve got a horrible feeling it will be Suede which would be a nightmare for me.

The same sinking feeling I have. Let's hope we are wrong

Am I just clutching at straws that as the announcement was in the order of Paulo, Fender, Anne-Marie, Bastille, Primal Scream & More that they might be confirming Anne-Marie & Bastille as Castle Headliners? Could they be listing the castle headliners with the missing main stage headliners or am I trying to hard to find a reason why Suede & Sam won’t clash.

I would have more faith in the theory if they did not mention Primal Scream in the post. Maybe a strong  female pop lineup on the Castle on Sunday topped by Anne-Marie?

44 minutes ago, Dales said:

Am I just clutching at straws that as the announcement was in the order of Paulo, Fender, Anne-Marie, Bastille, Primal Scream & More that they might be confirming Anne-Marie & Bastille as Castle Headliners? Could they be listing the castle headliners with the missing main stage headliners or am I trying to hard to find a reason why Suede & Sam won’t clash.

I would have more faith in the theory if they did not mention Primal Scream in the post. Maybe a strong  female pop lineup on the Castle on Sunday topped by Anne-Marie?

I’m really thinking they haven’t announced the castle headliners.  I’m convinced they normally say in the write up who’s headlining that stage.

So… top 3 for Main Stage

Paolo Nutini, Bastille, The Wombats

Sam Fender, Ann-Marie, NBT

with

?, Ocean Colour Scene, White Lies

?, Suede, Becky Hill

is my guess anyway

47 minutes ago, Sam217 said:

Made a little playlist of the lineup following the announcement! Absolutely made up with it so far, definitely check out some of lower bands like Alfie Templeman, Turin Brakes and Tamzene

The K's too!

47 minutes ago, Sam217 said:

It's a stonking line up but the Mrs isn't too taken with it. Viccy needs to whack a couple of acts that they have at Rewind fest on the bill and she would be grand. 

But it's pop and indie landfill. Human League on the bill would go a long way.

So does it seem Castle Headliners are TBA. They usually either declare who is Castle headliner or they are TBA.

10 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

It's a stonking line up but the Mrs isn't too taken with it. Viccy needs to whack a couple of acts that they have at Rewind fest on the bill and she would be grand. 

But it's pop and indie landfill. Human League on the bill would go a long way.

So does it seem Castle Headliners are TBA. They usually either declare who is Castle headliner or they are TBA.

so we thinking the castle headliners havent even been announced yet?

17 minutes ago, Jack01825 said:

so we thinking the castle headliners havent even been announced yet?

Well looking at last year 1 castle headliner was announced.   I just really think they’d have said if any of the announced acts were the castle headliner.

Out of interest I looked how many were announced last year on the first poster…. It was 29.  This year we got 42. In total on last years 2nd poster there were 54.  So still likely to be about 12 acts or so to be announced

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

Well looking at last year 1 castle headliner was announced.   I just really think they’d have said if any of the announced acts were the castle headliner.

Out of interest I looked how many were announced last year on the first poster…. It was 29.  This year we got 42. In total on last years 2nd poster there were 54.  So still likely to be about 12 acts or so to be announced

BLIMEY , gonna be a great weekend if thats true and big stuff still to come 

at what stage did the final poster come out? 

Edited by Jack01825

7 minutes ago, Jack01825 said:

BLIMEY , gonna be a great weekend if thats true and big stuff still to come 

at what stage did the final poster come out? 

The 2nd poster appeared in April last year.  The 1st wasn’t until March.  Things were a little behind due to covid 

what a  line up straight up my street and one  of best of fest circuit for 40 a day,which works out at about 8 an act i wanna see. if as people are thinking the castle hasnt been announced then even better.maybe that will be a dace act or female.so glad white lies are playing,such a fan in the day.them and the likes of k shaker editors the ks  john dylan thomas  the subways and earlier starts for libs and scream,makes  it a very  long wait  for me.well done victorious