victorious 2022

retrokev

18 hours ago, sisco said:

Last year it finished at the same time but the headliner on acoustic started 45 mins after the main header.  So yeah, 45 mins of Paolo then off to Fretwell would be the plan 

Sorry bud I looked it up and Helme was subbing Acoustic so that's why it worked out fine. 

On 4/1/2022 at 10:41 AM, Muppetmark said:

Did not expect Paulo to be below kasabian at liams Knebworth gig

Very happy i booked friday, fantastic value for money seeing 3 acts that charge £50+ a ticket for £75 (i live about 20 mins away too)

Kasabian are doing both days so this benefitted their slot i guess - you could hardly have Michael Kiwanuka above Kasabian and i'd think that Kasabian would want the same slot both days. It was either this billing order or a weaker support thats more level with Michael realistically.

I'd say Paolo and Kasabian are a fairly similar size to be honest. Strong support

Edited by gfa

43 minutes ago, gfa said:

Very happy i booked friday, fantastic value for money seeing 3 acts that charge £50+ a ticket for £75 (i live about 20 mins away too)

Kasabian are doing both days so this benefitted their slot i guess - you could hardly have Michael Kiwanuka above Kasabian and i'd think that Kasabian would want the same slot both days. It was either this billing order or a weaker support thats more level with Michael realistically.

I'd say Paolo and Kasabian are a fairly similar size to be honest. Strong support

Pretty pleased here too. Frees me up to see another headliner at victorious now 

26 minutes ago, Mr Carbohydrate said:

I don’t remember seeing utah saints before on the line up? Are they an addition?  Not usually big on the dance side of things but they were fantastic last time I caught them 

Yeah quite a few additions.  Stanton Warriors too from the big ones

• Upvote 1

On 2/12/2022 at 2:47 AM, Musemonster said:

Thanks Sam217 - It was definitely Crystal Tides, I knew they were a local band because they mentioned Craig David being a "scummer" at the time - they were quality - that was how to smash a car park apart in the afternoon! Will look up The Royston Club and see what they are like 🙂

And sure enough Crystal Tides are on the Beats & Swing stage!

2 hours ago, sisco said:

image.thumb.png.d8f090312902393728e2df0c277452ef.png

Amazing Line Up, will be trying to catch Utah Saints for sure

2 hours ago, atomised said:

Definitely. Think it confirms the Seaside stage is gone for the year though

That development is until 2024 so area is closed until 2024 apparently, so next year as well and maybe even 2024 might be shut too depending on timeframes. Crazy how long things will take.

7 hours ago, luckysalt said:

Also I wonder if the Beats and Swing has moved cus it's usually open Fridays as well.

Nevermind this, that's me thinking about things on 3 hours sleep. They moved the stage years back from Common and got rid of Fridays. 

There's 2018 map with it by common then last year's with it down by seaside

Victorious-Festival-news-The-Victorious-Festival-Map-is-out-Get-familiar-with-the-site-layout-and-all-th.jpg

Victorious-Festival-news-so-much-to-explore-Map-also-available (1).png

12 hours ago, luckysalt said:

Nevermind this, that's me thinking about things on 3 hours sleep. They moved the stage years back from Common and got rid of Fridays. 

There's 2018 map with it by common then last year's with it down by seaside

Victorious-Festival-news-The-Victorious-Festival-Map-is-out-Get-familiar-with-the-site-layout-and-all-th.jpg

Victorious-Festival-news-so-much-to-explore-Map-also-available (1).png

I looked for the real ale village every day last year as well 🤣🤣 hope it’s back this year, maybe I’ll pay more attention to the map 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr Carbohydrate said:

I looked for the real ale village every day last year as well 🤣🤣 hope it’s back this year, maybe I’ll pay more attention to the map 

Yeah was a good stage that was, saw the Kate Bush tribute on there before, was really quality. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 11:34 AM, kelstar said:

Another very small announcement James Walsh on the acoustic Stage Sunday.

Strange they would just drop this on its own. It went under my radar as well until I just read it here. Completely missed it on their socials. 

I thought we would get the bulk undercard and stage splits soon but maybe not now.