victorious 2022

retrokev

32 minutes ago, retrokev said:

depends what fest puts in place come aug.i for one wouldnt mind as sunday headliner.if he is then cant see any announcement from victorious until he has had time to sell for own gig.

but if we believe fender is sat then cant see 2 solo artists headlining 

9 minutes ago, TheHungryMoomin said:

Fingers crossed for an announcement asap, I'm going to run with George Ezra and Florence (I think she's unlikely but staying optimistic). 

With pretty much every other festival announcing this week I was hopeful of another announcement soon! Fingers crossed for Friday still.

47 minutes ago, sisco said:

So my current prediction is:

Sam Fender, The Wombats, Declan McKenna

Tom Jones, Sleaford Mods

Florence and the Machine, Bombay Bicycle Club, Nothing But Thieves

Richard Ashcroft, Becky Hill

Florence doesn't need to play Victorious when she would headliner major festivals.

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

Yes but it's a strange one Boardmasters. They get acts of different sizes a bit. They had The 1975 too after Reading.

Florence is coming back and there will be a lot of hype around it.

Is there any hype? She’s already been announced for festivals and as far as I can tell nobody really cares 

She could play a 65,000 festival no problems.  Whether you think she will Is a different point 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sisco said:

Is there any hype? She’s already been announced for festivals and as far as I can tell nobody really cares 

She could play a 65,000 festival no problems.  Whether you think she will Is a different point 

Florence is a strange one for me. it's been a long break and I'm not sure her star is on the level it was. I could well be misreading things but I've certainly heard little excitement for her return

9 hours ago, atomised said:

Florence is a strange one for me. it's been a long break and I'm not sure her star is on the level it was. I could well be misreading things but I've certainly heard little excitement for her return

Is it a long break, I saw her in 2019 at sziget(she was shite), so missing 2 years of covid ravaged touring. 

1 hour ago, thetime said:

Is it a long break, I saw her in 2019 at sziget(she was shite), so missing 2 years of covid ravaged touring. 

Didn't even realise she had been active that recently. I was more thinking of the fact that lots of big acts have been planning or recording yet I've not heard anything about Florence in that time.  As I said though it could just be my perception. 

Like yourself though the couple of times I have seen her I've been unimpressed

15 hours ago, thetime said:

All my group thought she was good there, i'm surprised by that. I'm not a big fan of her at all but it was definitely better than most of the other headliners.