victorious 2022

retrokev

12 minutes ago, retrokev said:

dont think so. they have had big headliners in past

Reckon he’d be perfect for it myself.  Some good suggestions so far by people.  Just noticed Rudimental have announced something for next year but guess they played not to long ago.  Still can’t work out whether to do all 3 days or just Sat + Sun next year.  Think we’ll hold off buying tickets until they start saying Tier 1 ending soon etc….

So has anyone got a list of dates they started to announce for this years lineup?! 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, retrokev said:

doing a fest july may add others  mabe reading

Well if they’re doing Reading they certainly won’t do Victorious (they don’t normally ever book the same acts)

Lythum is 8th July, I can’t see them booking U.K. dates covering 8 weeks or so myself.  Happy to be wrong

Looking at that it looks like Victorious and Y Not we’re planning to share quite a lot last time.  

Although having just looked, obviously Blossoms played last year and no chance are Courteeners headlining Victorious (well id be amazed).  Maybe the 3rd header will be the one they share.  

Edited by sisco

31 minutes ago, sisco said:

Ok looking through Victorious and Y Not have shared a headliner every year!! I’m guessing whoever is announced as their 3rd header will be the one at Victorious but if not…. Courteeners it is!!  

nothing but thieves dmas   and kasabian could well play and headline